• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Nabe the more you continue to ignore any point i bring across of why mafia would choke you 10 minutes into the game to give you an immense benefit speaks a lot louder than the silence charade you pulled on day 1.

Maven89

Smash Master
Claiming roleblocker, are you?
And how do you do it, pray tell?
The flavor is the quote "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi", that's it. It doesn't use force points, my other abilities do

I misread the flip and thought it said that the remaining points would be divided evenly amongst remaining town players, so my question to Konnie is irrelevant

Maven89

Smash Master
Nabe the more you continue to ignore any point i bring across of why mafia would choke you 10 minutes into the game to give you an immense benefit speaks a lot louder than the silence charade you pulled on day 1.
Look, if I had to pick one person, I'd pick Nabe, because Nabe is good. The only people that I know that know that are other Dgamers, the only one of which is Bard/Shiny. However, I do find Nabe's claim odd, but not in "he's 100% scum" odd

Did anyone have night convo with Nabe?

D

Deleted member

The flavor is the quote "I sense a plot to destroy the Jedi", that's it. It doesn't use force points, my other abilities do
So....you're claiming Mace Windu.....

....when Nabe is claiming Mace Windu.....?

WILL THE REAL MACE WINDU STAND THE **** UP

D

Deleted member

Everyone! If I could use my ability again to check the alignment of one other player, which player would that be?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
We're in Day phase. In Mafia, you can't let a single person get away. We're now having Maven in the thread; if you don't press people on things, it could go to endgame.

We're getting Nabe to explain himself today while we focus on yesterday's shenanigans.

(also it's day phase)
I have nothing to explain myself for. Still, I'm working my way forward, so hold that thought.

D

Deleted member

Everybody shut the **** up and give me a summary I had to mostly skim through the thread because I have two very important questions to make.
First, Pokechu Pokechu did you receive it?

And second, I need to know: who used their ability on me? Because I got a Track result even though I'm not a Tracker.

D

Deleted member

I have decided to make a second chance.

Everyone, do you want me to check Nabe?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

I misread the flip and thought it said that the remaining points would be divided evenly amongst remaining town players, so my question to Konnie is irrelevant
Oh. Alright then.
Look, if I had to pick one person, I'd pick Nabe, because Nabe is good. The only people that I know that know that are other Dgamers, the only one of which is Bard/Shiny. However, I do find Nabe's claim odd, but not in "he's 100% scum" odd

Did anyone have night convo with Nabe?
I prefer to run wild with leads then to sit back and lay down. I'll claw and bite everything i get and digest it to how i see fit, if i'm satisfied then i'll lay off like i'm doing with opossum. For now.

Nabe i'm not so sastified with. And after praline lynch, if they come up scum which i'm fully certain they will, then i'll be even more cemented on a Nabe lynch.

And I didn't. I only talked to those i let into my circle of trust based of their actions. Golden and Shiny.
No, I'm not Mace Windu at all. I'm Ki-Adi Mundi, the guy with a penis head
The what.
Everyone! If I could use my ability again to check the alignment of one other player, which player would that be?
. . . Obviously nabe.

We can put it bluntly if he is indeed scum, if he comes up as sith then its clear it was faked. Can you do that?

D

Deleted member

I have decided to make a second chance.

Everyone, do you want me to check Nabe?
"chance" means "check".
Everybody shut the **** up and give me a summary I had to mostly skim through the thread because I have two very important questions to make.
First, Pokechu Pokechu did you receive it?

And second, I need to know: who used their ability on me? Because I got a Track result even though I'm not a Tracker.
Finally, you are back. Whew.

D

Deleted member

. . . Obviously nabe.

We can put it bluntly if he is indeed scum, if he comes up as sith then its clear it was faked. Can you do that?
Oh, okay.

Either you or Opossum is right. Lets end this once and for all.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe charade was the act of him claiming to be on par of a silencer. However he got a few details incorrect. A silencer only allows the player to vote. Nothing else, images are not allowed, especially to the degree he abused as that made the silencer completely useless. It would never fly by as an actual role mechanic.

And also the fact if his claim is legitimate, he would be host killed. For the fact that he posted words despite his claim of not being allowed of silenced. Such an act is a host kill, for if the host does anything else they confirm the silencer and proven its ineffectiveness makeing the only punishment meritible is death.

The very fact nabe is not host killed. Proves it was only a bluff. And the only people who benefit from such a bluff day 1 is a scum trying to come off as innocent.

If you honestly do not look at him without any form of suspicion. Your a bloody moron Opossum.
All of this has been completely refuted.

That is completely useless what so ever in the long run. Because is the whole mechanic behind this game. And it brings up the point as i said. If the host did do that then that is confirming the silence, in which case makes it a confirmed power the host did outside a players role of discovery. Which breaks the game similar to how you let nabe use his ability during the day in FE7. Once you do that you have to retcon through a host kill.

And hes not host killed. What does that tell you?
All of this has been refuted, aside from your point about me losing Force points being useless. We don't get very many of these, Konnie, except for Joja apparently. It's definitely not "useless". Nor does it confirm anything, because the only player who knows my Force point total is me. It's not confirmation of anything. It does not break the game, at all.

Nabe outed himself with his bluff and not ending up host killed when he "broke it"
This has been refuted.

Nabe should of been host killed if his claim is completely legitimate for breaking it. And even then the actual status effect hes claiming to have been affected with had literally no bearing on his ability to communicate making it utterly pointless.

Thats strenght enough to consider it solved.
Your first point has been refuted. The second is ultimately up to Vaan's balance... but you haven't read the thread if you think that it didn't massively affect my ability to communicate in Day 1.

We focus one at a time, and deal with the others another.

If you dissaude the lynch onto another then the main target then you are a companion of the lynch target and will be also consider a conspirator.
But part of your argument that me, praline, and Opossum are scum is that the two of them voted for Natz, who you say was an opponent of mine. That means that to deal with one means to deal with all three, by the basis of your own argument. Of course, that argument is pants-on-head, because at best, Natz got frustrated and didn't want to deal with me. She wasn't Spider-sensing some sinister underbelly to my play, she was fed up, and said so multiple times. To go a step farther, Natz has a history of acting this way with me, even when I'm using words.

Good. That ego will serve you well when we get around to your lynch two days from now.
Take a seat, Konnie.

She was frustrated by a clear ploy. Unsportsmanlike or not it is clear she was on to something.
No. You don't get to assign meaning to her posts retroactively just because she's your sister.

D

Deleted member

I want to hear what everyone has to say before I check Nabe. Also my role has a very particular condition that needs to be met in order for it to be used. Bard will write up a post explaining it in a bit.

Bar told me to say this to you all.

D

Deleted member

Guys, this is really ****ing important, if you passed a Track result to me, please reply ASAP.
...the person that was Tracked targetted Natz...

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
All of this has been completely refuted.

All of this has been refuted, aside from your point about me losing Force points being useless. We don't get very many of these, Konnie, except for Joja apparently. It's definitely not "useless". Nor does it confirm anything, because the only player who knows my Force point total is me. It's not confirmation of anything. It does not break the game, at all.

This has been refuted.

Your first point has been refuted. The second is ultimately up to Vaan's balance... but you haven't read the thread if you think that it didn't massively affect my ability to communicate in Day 1.

But part of your argument that me, praline, and Opossum are scum is that the two of them voted for Natz, who you say was an opponent of mine. That means that to deal with one means to deal with all three, by the basis of your own argument. Of course, that argument is pants-on-head, because at best, Natz got frustrated and didn't want to deal with me. She wasn't Spider-sensing some sinister underbelly to my play, she was fed up, and said so multiple times. To go a step farther, Natz has a history of acting this way with me, even when I'm using words.

Take a seat, Konnie.

No. You don't get to assign meaning to her posts retroactively just because she's your sister.
I'll give you the refute of the "host kill" on your "claim" but that is all.

And the whole point of this game is the force points. To be able to take away by doing something as stuipd as talking makes no sense nor beneficial to mafia. The whole point of this game is to gamble force points, not to drain them. Vaan said that as much in his opening posts.

You refuted nothing about the bluff.

And no it didn't. For you were still happy go lucky and screw around. It didn't what so ever and you got off better in end. So yes, it did not affect your ability to communicate.

And i'll go farther and say she was on the right trail. Because the lynch praline jumped was out of nowhere. And she was directed towards you. I think it wasn't because she was frurstraed with you but rather frustrated that your getting away with that.

And i believe i can.
Take a seat, Konnie.
. . . You have no reason to use this phrasing. Explain yourself.

This is off puting.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'll give you the refute of the "host kill" on your "claim" but that is all.

And the whole point of this game is the force points. To be able to take away by doing something as stuipd as talking makes no sense nor beneficial to mafia. The whole point of this game is to gamble force points, not to drain them. Vaan said that as much in his opening posts.

You refuted nothing about the bluff.

And no it didn't. For you were still happy go lucky and screw around. It didn't what so ever and you got off better in end. So yes, it did not affect your ability to communicate.

And i'll go farther and say she was on the right trail. Because the lynch praline jumped was out of nowhere. And she was directed towards you. I think it wasn't because she was frurstraed with you but rather frustrated that your getting away with that.

And i believe i can.

. . . You have no reason to use this phrasing. Explain yourself.

This is off puting.
I think he's refrencing Mace's line in Episode 3 when he tells Anakin to take a seat. After not granting him the rank of master

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I think he's refrencing Mace's line in Episode 3 when he tells Anakin to take a seat. After not granting him the rank of master
. . . I think its more than that.

Because it is out there yet trying to imply i'm out of order. It stands out even as a reference.

Nabe. . . Did you do something against me?

Top Bottom