• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phantom Mafia - So This Is How Liberty Dies

D

Deleted member

No one.

The plan was to roleblock Nabe, the identity of who that is shall remain anonymous unless they chose to come out.

If jojaoles sacrifice didn't impead night attacks, if no duels happened to anyone then it'll be proof nabe tried to attack someone, and thus we would of lynched them.
If the Roleblock went through, then Nabe couldn't have been the one to attack.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
If the Roleblock went through, then Nabe couldn't have been the one to attack.
Golden, read jojaoles role pm closely.

He sacrificed himself, as evident of the force points we all got, as i assume you got too.

In it the wording states all night attacks are canceled at your sacrifice.

Meaning he died so everyone will get his force points and that no one will be harmed.

In other words thanks to jojaole killing himself our plan failed.

Also Maven89 Maven89 heres the role blocker that i formed the plan with. Golden meet the other claim.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Do you think Opo's lie detect didn't work cause I redirected it, as Z25 didn't have an "I'm Town" post? Making the no result happen.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, we could of confirmed nabe right away as mafia if he didn't do it. So actually he harmed town more in my opinion.
I know, but in his defense, at least he tried all he could.
He probably did not know about the whole exposing Nabe by using Gold plan.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Do you think Opo's lie detect didn't work cause I redirected it, as Z25 didn't have an "I'm Town" post? Making the no result happen.
I believe it is so.

I stated it to koopa a bit back.
Basically, a change in target.

If opossum is forced to change to a different target, his action is used on something that was not said by whoever is the new target.

Therefore it'll come up inconclusive, no result.

It is the main idea i can think of.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If you redirected me, that's exactly what happened. I needed to send the specific message I wanted to check, so if I was redirected to someone else it would explain the failure. I just didn't assume we'd have two redirectors. :p

D

Deleted member

Golden, read jojaoles role pm closely.

He sacrificed himself, as evident of the force points we all got, as i assume you got too.

In it the wording states all night attacks are canceled at your sacrifice.

Meaning he died so everyone will get his force points and that no one will be harmed.

In other words thanks to jojaole killing himself our plan failed.

Also Maven89 Maven89 heres the role blocker that i formed the plan with. Golden meet the other claim.
The role sounds more like a self-redirect rather than a "even if a kill is prevented, you die" thing, honestly.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well I did feel bad about my initial vote, even if it had reason.

Let's hope your right and he's town. If he is still acting odd tomorrow we should press him for info though.

unvote

I dont know who would be worth voting for then though.
After your vote and unvote on Shiny, where do you stand on him now?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Opossum Opossum I just thought of something.

I have no belief you are town after your scummy actions.

But you claim to be a lie detector yes?

If you happen to still be able to use it. You yourself can validate nabes claim of his force choke status.

If you really are town, Then it would be in your best interest to prove it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

If you happen to still be able to use it. You yourself can validate nabes claim of his force choke status.

I mentioned earlier it was a single use, but even then, I can only check what is sent to me at night using that role, not the thread.

D

Deleted member

I have to agree with Kon. Since that Golden exposes Nabe thing did not work out, you should prove that Nabe is either a Sith or Town by using a Lie Detector on him to either prove his innocence, or the fact he is indeed a mafia.

If you say he is a town, that is pretty interesting. We might need more proof, but ahh whatever.

( you refers to Opossum. )

D

Deleted member

I have to agree with Kon. Since that Golden exposes Nabe thing did not work out, you should prove that Nabe is either a Sith or Town by using a Lie Detector on him to either prove his innocence, or the fact he is indeed a mafia.

If you say he is a town, that is pretty interesting. We might need more proof, but ahh whatever.

( you refers to Opossum. )
Oh.... Opossum already posted this.
I mentioned earlier it was a single use, but even then, I can only check what is sent to me at night using that role, not the thread.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hmph. Of course how perfect for nabe.
That's not to say I don't have other tricks up my sleeve. That being said, now isn't the best time to divulge in such things publicly.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Deflecting blame for the death of my sister and excuse is self-preservation.

Hmph. At least its honest like.
Selfish, perhaps, but at the same time I didn't want lie detection to be wasted on the day one lynch.

D

Deleted member

I am going to look more into Natz~'s death. I will do some digging.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well, that was a fruitless reread.

Anyway its time to have this game rolling.

The mafia has already been discovered. Though according to jojaole the proof of what was suppose to happen never came to light but oh well.

Either way, the mafia is Nabe, Praline, and Opossum.
How confident are you on this, really? Because you sound really confident; you're talking about knowing three mafia members with a certainty to your tone. But you said yourself, your Night actions were inconclusive. That doesn't build a single brick of the "either way" position you've taken here. What are you doing?

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Selfish, perhaps, but at the same time I didn't want lie detection to be wasted on the day one lynch.
Honestly. It paints you in a better lighting for myself.

I have doubts of your allegiance now.

Nabe however is still guilty, the points i have made to him he has refused to refute.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well, that was a fruitless reread.

How confident are you on this, really? Because you sound really confident; you're talking about knowing three mafia members with a certainty to your tone. But you said yourself, your Night actions were inconclusive. That doesn't build a single brick of the "either way" position you've taken here. What are you doing?
Going off patterns, my gut, and my plan. The plan with golden failed but the reason for why we pulled that plan are still very clear, reasons you have failed to satisfy.

I now have doubts on opossum. But you and praline are still as permanently guilt. I have that as 100%.

I don't go in on blinds, its all or nothing.

Top Bottom