• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pet Thread

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Talk about the pets you own, post pictures, that kind of stuff :)

I have two dogs

First up is my first dog Yogi who is a female cross Poodle/Multise

Definatly the smarter out of the two, although she does pretend to be dumb sometimes, like when we tell her to sit when we don't have food to give her etc. She jumps around a lot a
lot, it was funny when Sabastian came along and she hated him, she kept looking at us like "What have you done" XD

Sabastian (yeah that's how you spell it) is a male Labrador who is CUUUUUUTEEEE <3, not to bright though, tends to walk into things a bit, does not kow how big he actually is, tries to act like a puppy because he probably thinks he still is. Attention seeker, will automatically go towards whoever is giving Yogi attention and push in (but i forgive him) <3
I love giving him hugz =) <3

After a while Yogi accepted Sabastion and now they are good friends (most of the time)

Ant1

Smash Ace
Ur dog looks kinda fat lol in the first pic.
I love little white fluffy dogs they are so funny looking

My dog's name is Nahla, she is Maltese x Bichon Frise.
Don't have any pics... yet

Ant1

Smash Ace
My dog is > all dog's.
Lol u'll find that every dog owner will believe their dog is the best.

If i had any choice of a dog though, i'd go for a Border Collie. As they are the smartest breed of dog.
Or maybe west highland terrier.

I LAG

Smash Lord
<3 Border Collies

my neighbour has one and its soooooo cool
it plays fetch with everyone who walks past his house by dropping the ball at the fence so people can pick it up and throw it and then it goes and gets it in like half a sec and brings it back before u can walk away, it like traps u into playing fetch with it.

i have a cattle x Labrador and she is sooo fat and lazy. like i try to play fetch with her and she will chase after the ball and catch it but once she has caught the ball she will just drop it where she caught it and wont bring it back -_- but at least it gives me lots of exercise.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ted's dog is the best ant, hands down, you cannot win, he even attacks scoots feet whenever scoot comes to teds meets.

and as for cats, no-one can beat gilly, djcats cat.

Ant1

Smash Ace
a dog that attacks ppl??? unheard of. I like how u say 'he EVEN attacks scoot's feet when he comes over' Like it's an unbelievable occurrence.
U've never seen my dog in action. She's nearly 12 years old, but still as energetic as she was like when we got her. She's evil, she kills birds, rats, people

If u saw what my dog does when my grandma comes to visit... lol. She like jumps on couches and on top of walls in an attempt to get to her.

My dog attacks every new person that comes to my house. In a friendly way of course. Jumping all over them, licking them. She is crazy

Nothing personal, i usually get annoyed when people say their dog is better than mine. When they have never seen my dog.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
a dog that attacks ppl??? unheard of. I like how u say 'he EVEN attacks scoot's feet when he comes over' Like it's an unbelievable occurrence.
I don't think what Luke was getting at was that it was unique; rather, it is merely that Rocko favourably attacks Scoot, but nobody else. It's like he's a psychic who can tell rude good people from bad, and treats them accordingly. :3

Face it, no dog can beat Rocko.

btw to answer your earlier question, I don't know what breed he is, ask ted.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
pretty sure he is a border collie crossed with something else

hey ant guess what?
ted's dog is better then yours

Ant1

Smash Ace
pretty sure he is a border collie crossed with something else

hey ant guess what?
ted's dog is better then yours
Ok then i agree :)
Anything border collie is instantly the best dog.

I feel like i better say this. Saying someone's dog is better than someone else's dog is exactly similar to saying someone's friend is better than someone else's friend. U just don't do it.
But who seriously goes around saying someone's dog/friend is better than someone else's? That's like something primary school kids would say.
I only said my dog is > all dogs as a joke. The dog from Frasier is much better than my dog.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
you would know alot about primary school wouldnt you?

anyways although I still stand by the fact that teds dog ***** yours, I was giving you a great example of how to troll someone.

Top Bottom