• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
use your banana's to wall them and always have one near you. They can't cg you if they pick up the banana. and when you have one next to you they will slip.

Napos

Smash Ace
I am still a moderate diddy, still learning.

Anyone care to help sadpanda out?

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
goofy thanks man ur always the one to answer my questions. and napos thanks ur advice was helpful to

Napos

Smash Ace
No problem. I watch a lot of videos too.

I just try and treat the mk like anyone else. Have confidence.

Napos

Smash Ace
Yeah they practically control our ground game. One of the only characters that can do that

tibs7

Smash Champion
we control the ground when there is 2 bananas.
otherwise they dominate us. literally, anal **** us when we dont have bananas.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I actualy want to say this now to see how you guys think about this. Came up with it while I was at my work :$

I think that in general in brawl but especialy for diddy most mu's are really player dependend and I am talking about the oponent we have to play.

let me try to say it this way

ADHD-Vinnie
ESAM-Gnes

both are the same mu's right?
But the last 2 times ADHD-Vinnie did happen ADHD won.
And last 2 times when ESAM-Gnes did happen ESAM won.
Then this the only mk's I see ADHD or Gnes losing from are Nairo,Mew2king anti and ally and all of those have good item games they almost never lose from other ones. And the list goes on.

Diddy has 1 big weakness in brawl imo he suffers from oponents with good item games.
So I think that diddy mu's can actualy be pretty diffrent dependend on what the "player mu" is.
And I think that this is Diddy's main weakness in brawl. and I think we have to find a weapon to stop this kind of stuff. by changing our banana game to a new level.

I wanted to make a threat of this but I first want opinions about this.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Alright, people check the MU thread. We're now discussing :luigi2: and rediscussing :wario: simultaneously!

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I've got a tourney this Saturday. Originally it was just a local, but now Shugo, Ally, Soul Pech, and a couple other OH ppl are coming. Lain and L_Cancel (Fancy that, he's actually showing up to something) are gonna be here too. So much for trying out secondaries. Ah well, wish me luck ^_^

EDIT: Also, you got the player's mixed up in the title P1. Good match though, all them peanuts.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I've got a tourney this Saturday. Originally it was just a local, but now Shugo, Ally, Soul Pech, and a couple other OH ppl are coming. Lain and L_Cancel (Fancy that, he's actually showing up to something) are gonna be here too. So much for trying out secondaries. Ah well, wish me luck ^_^

EDIT: Also, you got the player's mixed up in the title P1. Good match though, all them peanuts.
ah yes, my son. He's the reason I havn't lost to an olimar under rich brown/pyronic star level

Vega4

Smash Ace

There will be a stream? If answer is yes, put the link here.
If answer is no, get that tournament steamed :E

tibs7

Smash Champion
Dude that was ages ago when Diddy was good. And supposedly beat metaknight LOL.
anyway it's definitely possible. Zinoto will have to completely outplay ally though....

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm gonna try extremely hard this time around. Ive been practicing the snake match up and the infinite on snake all week. Hopefully I can take the set this time.

:phone:

Top Bottom