• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

tibs7

Smash Champion
full hop fair is really bad wtf.

and good stuff river, falco is a really dumb character. and consists of solid reads to defeat which hopefully leads to gimps. So naturally its hard to win if inexperienced

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Thanks tibs, and tbh i'm not THAT unknown with the MU, seeing i have a 1-1 record with the best falco in out country(who got top 16 at BiB). I just still have no clue what to do vs good falcos xD Might do a small tourney next week at a smashfest, and hopefully i'll play some spanish players while i'm in barcalona, so i will improve and hopefully play better next time OoC :D. For now i'll have to admit to Cyve/Istud/LP being way more awesome, especially LP <3

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
do you crawl in that mu?
it's actualy helpfull to doge lasers(not sure if they hit when timed perfectly. But even then they mess up their timing sometimes)

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
I only crawl when i try to Dtilt below the reflector, i usually PS the lazers or aim to punish the jump with a naner(if i know they will SHDL).

Player-1

Smash Legend
Welp, looks like I have the most stacked pool here at whobo. Blood cross again, jnig, espy, Kuro, and fish bait. Everyone is good enough to get out IMO. Other pools has like 2 complete randoms

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
He didn't, he could of but was dumb and went ness

I got 2nd seed beat fish, Kuro, jnig, and blood cross lost to espy

Luigi player

Smash Master
Thanks. Yeah that game 3 destroyed me lol. I thought the banana might protect me but it was stupid going for something risky like that, oh well. 2nd gimp could've been prevented too, just need to be more careful.

Tbh during the first set game 2 at the end I thought I probably can't keep up how I was playing atm because it was really exhausting (and also really late, we played GFs at like 5 AM?). Leon also slept a few hours before the bracket started and after the set he also said he wasn't tired (so saying it's for both might not even be the case). I also had the most tourneysets from all people since I got to losers somewhat quickly and then made it all the way back to GFs. I had 10 bracketsets iirc and others that came far like 7.

After watching these again I went way too aggro in set 2. Seems like I switched into autopilot. That was really stupid. I approached too much and threw bananas all over the place trying to hit him instead of playing more defensively. I hope I can do better next time.

Oh and good stuff in pools P1! Rep that Diddy! :)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Welp, looks like I have the most stacked pool here at whobo. Blood cross again, jnig, espy, Kuro, and fish bait. Everyone is good enough to get out IMO. Other pools has like 2 complete randoms

Yeah, I just checked the pools via RT's twitter and the seeding looks pretty bad. Some pools have like 2-3 no names, others have not a single top level players and others are stacked as hell.

:059:

Conti

Smash Ace
Hey People, check out my Diddy song parody,

It's a Remix Parody to the Popular song "Mercy" by Kanye West ft.2chainz and ect all about Diddy Kong :D

It's all just for fun so dont troll me too hard xD Hope everyone Enjoys :]
I exaggerated just like the famous artists that we hear on the radio do -.- haha

here's the link

http://youtu.be/43_GB1JKptg

Thanks and spread this around to your friends, i want this to be my best video ever :D

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Nah, I was at a funeral yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to. Sent my best regards with Fliphop and P1 though.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Beat dphat, lost to will beat z, play winner of sync and espy. Will I had a lot of missed inputs that resulted in me dieing :(

Vega4

Smash Ace
Thanks. Yeah that game 3 destroyed me lol. I thought the banana might protect me but it was stupid going for something risky like that, oh well. 2nd gimp could've been prevented too, just need to be more careful.

Tbh during the first set game 2 at the end I thought I probably can't keep up how I was playing atm because it was really exhausting (and also really late, we played GFs at like 5 AM?). Leon also slept a few hours before the bracket started and after the set he also said he wasn't tired (so saying it's for both might not even be the case). I also had the most tourneysets from all people since I got to losers somewhat quickly and then made it all the way back to GFs. I had 10 bracketsets iirc and others that came far like 7.

After watching these again I went way too aggro in set 2. Seems like I switched into autopilot. That was really stupid. I approached too much and threw bananas all over the place trying to hit him instead of playing more defensively. I hope I can do better next time.

Oh and good stuff in pools P1! Rep that Diddy! :)
That's right. In GF1 you did awesome, playing defensively and punishing Leon every single time that you could. With that style you can beat him next time. I'm watching GF1 again, I need to improve my game vs Marth, and I think that your playstyle in GF1 can help me a lot.

Beat him next time ;)

Zinoto

Smash Lord
That sucks. Fly all the way to Texas to get knocked out by someone you play all the time.

What'd you place?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
p1 im coming back just to outplace you bra. good **** at whobo tho. fl still number 1

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ya I just kept messing up inputs and dieing at dumb percents :/, but will was playing really well he nearly beat ally and got 5th

Napos

Smash Ace
Yeah will is the best DK idk why peeps are saying p1 is bad.

Top Bottom