• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Player-1

Smash Legend
SKTAR doesn't have any type of stalling rule and I just infinited an MK for 5 and a half minutes straight

i got dis.

Napos

Smash Ace
So I have chosen my main, Diddy Kong. Hello all Diddy mains!

I live in the same city as Dekar, so I'll be getting advice from that dude.

hello.

Player-3

Smash Hero
if u win in tournament that means i'm 2-1 over u and ramin is 1-1 with u so that means im better!1!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well like every set I lost at skatar was like...my almost win except dabuz. I got wrecked hard by dabuz. Me vs blood cross was game 3 last hit, me vs pelca was game 3 last...stock but game 2 where he won was last hit, me va tyrant was game 3...last stock also I got timed out game 3 but it was dumb cuz we found out the wii we played on was on 8 min timer instead of 10 and we were going eveninsh when I had to rush in =/. Also my bracket was kinda messed up, tyrant was a 1st seed so he should have ended up playing a 4 th seed round 1 but I was a 3rd seed. Me vs glutonny was game 5 last hit i actually had like a 100% lead but got gimped. I played nakat game 3 last hit...in both games 1 and 3 I tripped into usmash last stock

I beat mr r in a mm but he didn't go Marth he went sheik and MK

I Infinited kiraflax, Asa Akira, mr r multiple times, Salem, m2k, pelca, and a lot of other ppl

:phone:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ya bracket wrecked by playing tyrant then pelca. Keitaro said it shouldn't have happened and was a mistake on his part.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Game 3, he beat me solidly game 3, game 1 I won and game 2 was last hit. He doesn't play like kismet and I just kept looking for phantasm reads that never came and he camped me hard I probably should have CPed SV instead of FD since he didn't phantasm as much because FD is easier to punish phantasm but he just didn't use it much

Sails

Smash Ace
Game 3, he beat me solidly game 3, game 1 I won and game 2 was last hit. He doesn't play like kismet and I just kept looking for phantasm reads that never came and he camped me hard I probably should have CPed SV instead of FD since he didn't phantasm as much because FD is easier to punish phantasm but he just didn't use it much

I'm his training partner and I go even with him, so I'm not too surprised he beat you. He stopped having readable phantasms when I started dominating him for it about 6 months ago.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I mean, that's how I usually get the infinite. IDK why he is trying to start it with footstool though, much easier to just start it from SH dthrow

Vega4

Smash Ace
I suppose that he just want to look cool.

Hey, I'm trying to lear the infinite again (I tried more than a year and six months ago, and it was too hard xD). This time I don't find it that hard. The problem is catching the naner in the air after the instant throw down, I just can't find the right timming, I mean, Do I have to press L (this is my shield button) superfast after the instant throw down?? or there is some trick or special timing for this?

Please, I have to learn this.

Top Bottom