• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peanut Gallery [Diddy Board Social]

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I feel like I should be involved in this thread somehow.

With that said.

Sup?

:phone:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Pfft, I don't even play Melee but I could probably beat all y'alls Mewtwos with my no-tech-skill Jiggz from my natural affinity with narcolepsy alone

Kinda like how I beat P1's Falco with my Jigglypuff in Brawl :troll:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Pfft, I don't even play Melee but I could probably beat all y'alls Mewtwos with my no-tech-skill Jiggz from my natural affinity with narcolepsy alone

Kinda like how I beat P1's Falco with my Jigglypuff in Brawl :troll:

WHAAT!?!?!?!?!? Challenge me sucka

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
If someone wants a sticky, I have an idea for a thread that I don't personally have time to make: Go through the old Social thread and make a reader's digest version, basically a thread with quotes of all the helpful posts from the social.

EDIT: Sounds like Durrdenn is scared to me

EDIT 2: P1 is your avatar gone or is it just a black box, I can't tell

EDIT 3: Disqo if you're ever in the Southeast (preferably AL) I'll take you on

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Sup Diddys. I finally decided to switch my main over to Diddy, mainly because of my love for DKC2, plus he's fun as hell, so I'll probably be around here from now on. I'll try to get some videos up for critique soon.

I expect most of you don't know who I am, but I'm an IL former ROB and Peach player. I still play Peach, but I've dropped ROB for good in singles. He's not fun and bad, took me almost 3 years to figure that **** out.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Sup Diddys. I finally decided to switch my main over to Diddy, mainly because of my love for DKC2, plus he's fun as hell, so I'll probably be around here from now on. I'll try to get some videos up for critique soon.

I expect most of you don't know who I am, but I'm an IL former ROB and Peach player. I still play Peach, but I've dropped ROB for good in singles. He's not fun and bad, took me almost 3 years to figure that **** out.
Be prepared to think ALL GAME LONG.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Peach is the same way, I'm pretty used to it, haha.

Thanks Goofy!

Oh no.
This isn't the same peach thinking.
This goes beyond all reason.
I think everyone here will agree that diddy is way fun, but ****in hard ****in work that we ****in didn't realize till it was toooooo late. I honestly think that diddy is the most mentally taxing character to play at a higher level

TreK

Is "that guy"
Oh no.
This isn't the same peach thinking.
This goes beyond all reason.
I think everyone here will agree that diddy is way fun, but ****in hard ****in work that we ****in didn't realize till it was toooooo late. I honestly think that diddy is the most mentally taxing character to play at a higher level

Oh, so that's why my diddy sucks.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I can see it, but trust me, Peach also completely drains me mentally. You need to plan every single attack, focus completely on every float cancel, turnip throw, tough ATs, etc. It got to the point where I didn't play any friendlies with Peach at tournaments, because I'd be worn out after the first few games.

Without float cancel, I can see Diddy being easier mentally to play, plus his attacks are safer if I mess up.

Idk, just my thinking. And even if he is hard, it's worth it imo.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I have an idea.
I know that most of the people here is from the USA, but It would be nice to have a picture (in the first post of this topic) of all the countries that have Diddy mains.
It would be like a world map (mapamundi) or something with the "Diddy's countries" colored of yellow, or full of nanners, or something like that.

It would be easy to do for someone with experience with photoshop or a similar software.

What do you think?

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I can ask the dutch diddy's if they feel something for the Idea
we have like 6 diddy's here in our litle country.
I know the ditto for a reason <3

and yes diddy is really hard.. Why do people not see that?
banana's are not that easy to control and I still can't use them to thier full potential:(

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I can see it, but trust me, Peach also completely drains me mentally. You need to plan every single attack, focus completely on every float cancel, turnip throw, tough ATs, etc. It got to the point where I didn't play any friendlies with Peach at tournaments, because I'd be worn out after the first few games.

Without float cancel, I can see Diddy being easier mentally to play, plus his attacks are safer if I mess up.

Idk, just my thinking. And even if he is hard, it's worth it imo.
Idk if I can explain it. I can see peach being mentally taxing. But TRUST ME when I say this. Diddy is a different kind of work.
I think you'll only understand the more you play em.
Tell em kantrip.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I think everywhere with brawl disks has diddy mains, so the whole idea is kind of redundant.
Probably, but I mean a map that represents which countries have Diddy mains that come and post here in Diddy boards. I think that would be somehow nice, and is something that no other board has...

BTW, I'm from Colombia, South America, and we hadn't Diddy mains till I became a Diddy main, so no, Brawl disks don't imply Diddy mains...

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
We could all post where we're from and make a heat map with Diddy faces or something like that. It would only include people who post here so that people who see the OP would know where the people they're talking to are from. If you're from the USA, including the state would be good too.

I'm from the USA (Alabama) myself.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Went to a regional OH tournament over the weekend, got 9th...pretty decent I guess. I lost to Ally and Luckay. Kinda sad about myself losing to luckay cuz pretty much the night before I was beating him in friendlies except like on Smashville. We basically just camped each other and every game (still in friendlies) nearly went to time and on SV he had the moving platform to help air camping and camping with arrows and I was like "alright so if I play him in tomorrow I'm definitely not going to let him go SV" and then I played him and forgot and he asks if I want to start SV and I'm like sure cuz i'm dumb. Got timed out by like 8 percentish, game 2 I CPed him to BF and I timed him out by like 15%ish, game 3 was on Halberd. I haven't played many Pits except on wifi and out of the few I've played I've only had one CP me to Halberd and I realized how gay it was in the MU so I banned brinstar hoping he didn't know how gay it could be, but he did and I think the MU is +2 for Pit on Halberd. Diddy can't do anything against his camping :/ there. So yeah....ban halberd and don't let him go SV. Ally I did better than here than at Apex, game 2 vs his falco was kinda close, I was leading the whole time til last stock, it was livestreamed, dunno if anyone saw it.

I MMed kain and beat him which was cool cuz I infinited him :) you guys should learn it. Friendlied Zeton a good bit, Diddy wrecks that MU pretty hard.

Got to meet Zinoto and AZ was cool too. Zinoto got 17th lost to Fino and Sneakytaco, AZ got 13 lost to luckay and I'm not sure who he lost to in winners.

Vega4

Smash Ace
@Ingulit, nice, I hope we could make that.
@Player-1, you should have beaten Ally :S I don't know which is the topic of that tournament in the tournament results forum. Please, put it here if you find it there.

Player-1

Smash Legend
single banana lock.

results thread isn't up yet, I probably should have beaten ally game 2 if I wasn't dumb and just baired him out of his fire bird, but i went for a side-b, I have no idea what I was thinking then, I wasn't sure if my bair would have reached or not but if couldn't then I should have just up-bed to the edge to edehog him, but it's k cuz i still did fine against him. I'll beat him next time tho

Dekar173

Justice Man
First time playing Brawl in a very, very long time. Took third at an AZ tourney, M2K took first and mikehaze took second, took mike to last hit last game in LFs but just couldn't seal the deal XD

TreK

Is "that guy"
I'm a bro from France. Which is not in Australia. Yep, I say this because I've met someone who wasn't able to place France on a world map.

My wii just broke. How am I supposed to learn the infinite now ? :/

Top Bottom