• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i do

and i barely win moneys.. D:

i never win money that over $200 in 1 tourney before.... it would be great if i did though :(
you blatently dont enter singles of tourneys because you are afraid of losing to competition, no johns. you could get that $200 if you won

meepxzero

Smash Master
yeaa.. in all randomness and apparently a ton of drama going in in nj. Atomsk and Inui have joined our crew and want to be md/va for life lol XD. TOo bad they live in nj *sadface*

meepxzero

Smash Master
i mean i dont see whats wrong with people making money off a venue even if it is free. They have to pretty much clean up and prepare the place. Plus clean up crap after the tourney is done and find someplace free. 5 bux shouldnt be a huge deal to fork over.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i mean i dont see whats wrong with people making money off a venue even if it is free. They have to pretty much clean up and prepare the place. Plus clean up crap after the tourney is done and find someplace free. 5 bux shouldnt be a huge deal to fork over.
qft

Also, this crew is amazing. :bee:

Top Bottom