• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Famous

Smash Champion
Leaving a job and not getting another one is stupid. You have no idea how lucky you are not to have an ******* father like I do who charges me $400 a month for rent plus I pay my cell phone bill plus I pay for all my meals.

Seriously, you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Don't even pretend that I'm lucky at all. You will be so screwed if you mom ever kicks you out (btw my mom kicked me out when I was 17) so good luck dealing with real life and responsibilities when you are too stupid to realize that now is the perfect time for you to get a job and make money because you have no rent or bills to pay.
Wtf are you talking about? Lucky to not have a father?! Most children suffer from not having being raised by both parents....Thumbs, your father is just teaching you about responsibility...It's not like your the only one in the fuking world that has to pay bills...Btw, it's against the law for your parents to kick you out the house before turning 18...

Seriously, why the hell do you jump on Boss's balls, he obviously knows that he needs to get some priorities straight(like some other people)...You don't have to rub the **** in his face

I have no idea how you guys were brought up but as for me...I was living in a broken household since 11...It was weird for me not having my father around, not having another male figure to relate and look up to...I had to learn things at my own pace without the assistance of others (not including my mother)..I worked when I was old enough to work, paid bills, put food on the table, etc...Things didn't really start looking up until I was around 19...At this time my father actually started trying to be a part of my life again...Good thing because now I'm out of a job currently looking for one... He still doesn't live with me btw, he just helps here and there...

Despite all this I think I came out well, personality wise...

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Wtf are you talking about? Lucky to not have a father?! Most children suffer from not having being raised by both parents....Thumbs, your father is just teaching you about responsibility...It's not like your the only one in the fuking world that has to pay bills...Btw, it's against the law for your parents to kick you out the house before turning 18...

Seriously, why the hell do you jump on Boss's balls, he obviously knows that he needs to get some priorities straight(like some other people)...You don't have to rub the **** in his face

I have no idea how you guys were brought up but as for me...I was living in a broken household since 11...It was weird for me not having my father around, not having another male figure to relate and look up to...I had to learn things at my own pace without the assistance of others (not including my mother)..I worked when I was old enough to work, paid bills, put food on the table, etc...Things didn't really start looking up until I was around 19...At this time my father actually started trying to be a part of my life again...Good thing because now I'm out of a job currently looking for one... He still doesn't live with me btw, he just helps here and there...

Despite all this I think I came out well, personality wise...
I never said I had it the hardest, I was explaining to Boss why he's being completely ridiculous and obnoxious by saying such things when he has it easier than a lot of people. And let's see YOU not rub it in his face when he owes you $75 for 2 months and lies about paying you back each and every time. Let's see how you feel then. I cannot even begin to tell you the number of times I've caught him lying when it comes to this. So don't you even pretend to know what you're talking about. Don't defend him when you aren't involved or even know both sides of the story.

Famous

Smash Champion
I never said I had it the hardest, I was explaining to Boss why he's being completely ridiculous and obnoxious by saying such things when he has it easier than a lot of people. And let's see YOU not rub it in his face when he owes you $75 for 2 months and lies about paying you back each and every time. Let's see how you feel then. I cannot even begin to tell you the number of times I've caught him lying when it comes to this. So don't you even pretend to know what you're talking about. Don't defend him when you aren't involved or even know both sides of the story.
Try loaning some 250$ without having a job to restore your account...seriously, if you don't have the money to loan someone don't give it to them...

Don't give them the money unless your giving it to them out of kindness...I never ask for money I give people because I know I'm going to get it back eventually by some other means...(I actually do).

I've bought **** and loaned money to many people(including boss) and not once did I ask them to pay me back because I did it out of kindness...

LOL@Chillin...People like to talk about **** in the open these days

boss8

Smash Hero
lol idk why thumbs cant be like most friends and be like...ight dude just pay me back whenever....instead i hafe to be pressured...yea i said i would pay u back in a month...i thought i was to but apparently i didnt get the job ATM.....so i was like ouch...

yea famous i've done it plenty of times....and thought i can endure the same luxary....but its not true.....all people dont do it out of kindness only some do....

thumbs i wil get your money though.....

and yess i am done....

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
famous...i love you but thumbs is 100% right on this

Will i love you but you need to stop ****ing lying! this isnt the only time you've pulled **** like this with someone...its not thumbs fault for loaning you the money...its your fault for accepting the money when you knew you wernt gonna pay it back...you should of just not went to the tourny...and you always lie about getting a job and **** and its now getting old

im not saying that to make fun of you im saying it b/c u need to realize what your doing is ****ed up and learn from your mistakes!

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, you still have to reinburst me for that purple haze...,lol

But seriously, just don't borrow from thumbs anymore...Most people I borrow from didn't really hassle me like this...They never brought up the issue and I payed them back eventually (2 months later...)

As for jobs, I don't really know if your looking for one or not...but it IS really hard finding one these days...I'm still unemployed...and I'm FAMOUS

boss8

Smash Hero
dude famous thanks but just dont bring up the topic i already told the guy i would get his money..i will just save up the turney money i actually get to enter turneys and give that to him.....i just wanted to go to melee revival atleast....but its straight....melee died (not really)

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
lol you guys loan him money knowing that hes broke i mean YOU KNOW HES BROKE thats why you are giving money to him in the first place... now think about it if hes been broke for almost the whole duration .... of brawl then why do you expect him not to be broke ?? ..... i given boss money to enter tourneys ALOT and i dont ever expect him to pay me back ... i bring him food sometimes at smashfests just cause im like hey this guy only brought money to get to a smashfest so i might as well get him some food since i have some extra money i dont ever expect it back .... even hes like yea dude i got your money i'll be like nah its straight .....

clear your heads and shut the **** up

xD

Famous

Smash Champion
Did anybody's post count drop? My post count dropped by 200+...Either this is some type of error or somebody is acting like a real Dik

Famous

Smash Champion
Yeah, apparently some threads were moved to certain spots on the forum so that the post doesn't count towards the total..

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, where did that come from? Thanks man...Feel the same way

Btw, my phone is dead if you tried calling me...

Top Bottom