• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
yea CKs vid had bad quality....but he ***** **** in it

giannino i dont think wer going to sova

so basically time for the orginals to raid every other tourny around
and uhhh...Will most likely meet me at my house friday

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
its just jose doesnt feel like going through a 3 hr drive
I'll remind you of this next time you give me **** for not coming through to NoVa.

Seriously, you guys have HOUSING...AT THE SAME PLACE THE TOURNEY IS AT!

And it's like 30+ minutes CLOSER to you than ODU is :)

No Johns man. It's not even like he's driving the morning OF the tourney.

But at the same time, I can't lie to you and tell you that the tourney will be huge...but I meannnn IT'S SOVA BABY!!!

And...you won't be terribly far from this:

[there a couple other varieties, but these are Philly Cheesesteak Strombollis with the most amazing homemade marinara ever ^_^]

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
lmao....that does look amazing
well we know the turnout in SoVa is never too big...but SoVa is by far more fun then the tournys up here so thats y we always come down
and jose ALWAYS hangs out with his gf on friday till 1am.....so we can never leave friday
but like i said...i still wanna come down....its just upto jose with the final decision since hes the 1 driving

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
LOL i wish...chances of that happening??

.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Actually Danny, I'll probably be the one driving but I also won't be able to leave until Saturday.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
just so you know Kadaj, they'll be staying at CNU if they do come down and need housing. Just saying. It's nice to have them over and all of that but I'll be honest, there's 8 people coming down. You can't even fit more than 4 in your room comfortably to Smash.

and **** I didn't know that about Jose and his girl :( oh well...all I can do is hope yall make it <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I said comfortably. Not trying to **** on your hopes, I'm just being realistic...esp since, if they do go to your place, then they'll end up being cramped and uncomfortable and it'll be hot as BALLS and then...it won't be so fun. That's all I'm saying man...don't be so eager that you accidentally end up being misleading.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
and candy is like half of boss so thats another 2 people... but i dun know the size of ur place... so maybe u can fit (2 + 4 +1 +whoever else is in car) :p

10candygetfatbutnotlikewill

Famous

Smash Champion
Aight...but the way things look I'm not gonna have a partner this weekend..I might be teaming up with "you know who" then...

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
team CANDAJ is a pretty sexy team
imagin if we had time to practice teams together?? we would be UNSTOPPABLE
you need to come up and team with me more....boss never wants to team with me so im usually partnerless...i hate being those ppl always looking for partners....i want 1 set partner
LIVE IN NOVA AND TEAM WITH ME EVERY TOURNY KADAJ!

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I feel you Candy...For the past 4 tourneys I've been teaming up with random people...We do well despite the fact that we never teamed before...not even in friendlies

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
wow...that happend ONCE....every other time your the one that says u got som1 else

i need a set partner so i can feel like i can do good at EVERY tourny instead of hoping i can find a person good enough w/o a partner in order to do good

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
eh...the worst i ever do now is 2nd so iono how that would make sense
plus its not like i can practice b/c i got school work, a job, and a life that go b4 brawl
unlike some ppl.....

boss8

Smash Hero
eh...the worst i ever do now is 2nd so iono how that would make sense
plus its not like i can practice b/c i got school work, a job, and a life that go b4 brawl
unlike some ppl.....
yea your right i mean

(sitting on smashboards at work is such a hard job i feel your pain bro)

and getting email's from your teacher to either stay home or come to class and check smashboards is also a pain (ma bad dude)

your obviously better then me....i clearly sit at home and play brawl...(with no wii or brawl copy)

and i dont really have a job (sitting on smashboards)

besides brawl takes no practice anyways......

dude you win no need to make a comeback post....

10imfatandshouldquitlife

Top Bottom