• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
No it was crews, not teams. I did my part, I ***** Yoster's MK, then got ***** by Chu (but I made them bring their anchor out early and that's something).

And stop misspelling my name dammit!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I knew it was a bad idea to send G-Reg in for thumbs. And Vanilla Waffle beating SlikVik ... who saw that coming, honestly? Whatever, I should've at least gotten 1 stock off Chu but I did my part nonetheless, no johns.

And I might've felt bad about camping so hard but Yoster played MK so there's nothing to say, he was automatically gayer than me.

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
I knew it was a bad idea to send G-Reg in for thumbs. And Vanilla Waffle beating SlikVik ... who saw that coming, honestly? Whatever, I should've at least gotten 1 stock off Chu but I did my part nonetheless, no johns.

And I might've felt bad about camping so hard but Yoster played MK so there's nothing to say, he was automatically gayer than me.
And it is a legitimate strategy...

boss8

Smash Hero
so if there where a top 15 power rankings in brawl for VA i think it would be like this........

1.Azen
2.chillindude
3.forute
4.chudat
5.G-reg
6.boss
7.candy
8.korn
9.CK
10.?
11.?
12.?
13.?
14.?
15.?

i honestly dont no who would go next........

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
so if there where a top 15 power rankings in brawl for VA I think it would be like this

1.Azen
2.Chillindude
3.Forute
4.Chudat
5.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXCANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

that is all

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
so if there where a top 15 power rankings in brawl for VA i think it would be like this........

1.Azen
2.chillindude
3.forute
4.chudat
5.G-reg
6.boss
7.candy
8.korn
9.CK
10.?
11.?
12.?
13.?
14.?
15.?

i honestly dont no who would go next........
why would it be VA seperate if MD and VA go to the same tourneys...

in about 10 minutes, i will make a really good list for MD/VA

Top Bottom