• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
You said 'old and new' so Iassumed that would kind of change it... er..

Also, on the Main/Secondary thing? You don't main three people, would it not be secondary two of them? Like for SlikVik?

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
boss, in the main page it's listed that there are old and new players...so blackwaltz is basically saying that the crew name is a misnomer. he also says that you dont main 3 people. the character that you use the most in tournaments is your main and the others are your secondaries. i disagree with that because i see you using luigi and mario equally in tourney

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Alright, if you use them equally I guess it's fine.. but from what I thought I saw of Slikvik, he uses GnW alot more than anyone else. (Note::One tourney only experience)

Thanks.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You said 'old and new' so Iassumed that would kind of change it... er..

Also, on the Main/Secondary thing? You don't main three people, would it not be secondary two of them? Like for SlikVik?
why is it matter to you... Blackwalts -_-
Boss just didn't update the first page..

Malco, i'll MM you both of melee and brawl again $5 each ?

Niko, we're all love you :)

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
why is it matter to you... Blackwalts -_-
Boss just didn't update the first page..

Malco, i'll MM you both of melee and brawl again $5 each ?

Niko, we're all love you :)

I'm sick and home, nothing better to do then prod into people.
lol Sorry about that KOLMMMMM.

Top Bottom