• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

hova

Smash Champion
Taj!! what is up guy?

i will definitely take u up on that challenge at some point

i also retract my earlier statement, i just remembered that i am god awful at SNES

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for Smash and Mario Kart tonight... anyone wanna play? It can be at my place (I live in Burke) or I can go to anyone's place...

EDIT: Anyone interested get ahold of Candy and he'll get in touch with me. I'm sure he'll be playing with me as well.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Taj!! what is up guy?

i will definitely take u up on that challenge at some point

i also retract my earlier statement, i just remembered that i am god awful at SNES
I'm about to be driving again within a month or two, so I dont' have to rely on people for rides, that **** sucks. And yeah the SNES one has hard powersliding......and no turbo boosts.

But I miss the feather.

boss8

Smash Hero
all the mario karts are good. why do people always need to pick a favorite or put something down because you like a something different?

double dash is the most technical of all the games so i guess that would make it melee's equal

actually, comparing the karts to smash 64=64, GCN=GCN, and Wii=Wii

i can also beat all of you in every console Kart
see me in double dash son....

Famous

Smash Champion
No transportation=no travels

Double Dash MM's all day...Also, nobody would dare see me in any Mario Sports game...;)

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lobos you never ask to come to Silver Spring either... which is why you lose to average players.. =\ you should ask to come over to Deez basement. :p

Lobos

Smash Master
Lobos you never ask to come to Silver Spring either... which is why you lose to average players.. =\ you should ask to come over to Deez basement. :p
Actually Hova asks me all the time, I go when I can plus I sometimes go to yosters......when I can.....I got responsibilities ;)

Lobos you lose to average players because you are an average player.

Ooooh burn!
Hey I found something interesting....

1. HolyNightmare (ROB)
2. SilverDoc (Metaknight, Diddy, Ice Climbers)
3. KingAce (Metaknight)
4. Ambrose (Ice Climbers, Metaknight)
5. TO Joe (Fox, Metaknight)

I guess your rob was just average and couldn't handle MK so you decided to quit brawl :laugh::laugh:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey I found something interesting....

1. HolyNightmare (ROB)
2. SilverDoc (Metaknight, Diddy, Ice Climbers)
3. KingAce (Metaknight)
4. Ambrose (Ice Climbers, Metaknight)
5. TO Joe (Fox, Metaknight)

I guess your rob was just average and couldn't handle MK so you decided to quit brawl :laugh::laugh:
What's that? I can't hear you over the ~50 bucks I've made playing smash in the last month alone (though I could really care less about the money). Or maybe it's the fun I've been having since I quit Barlw.

And I don't recall ever claiming to be some amazing player. At least I'm above average though.

Lobos

Smash Master
What's that? I can't hear you over the ~50 bucks I've made playing smash in the last month alone (though I could really care less about the money). Or maybe it's the fun I've been having since I quit Barlw.

And I don't recall ever claiming to be some amazing player. At least I'm above average though.
lol 50 bucks......lol brawl + :laugh:

Top Bottom