• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

Odessa

Smash Cadet
Anytime, *****!
Sounds good.

You're not funny, that's the problem, you're just annoying. Please do not let Marik get on the livestream :c
Funny? Who said I was trying to be funny?

Your game is terrible. You're going to stop me from getting on the livestream?

also one has to actually know about a game before he or she commentates on it
I don't know anything about Brawl? What evidence do you have to support that?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Sounds good.

Funny? Who said I was trying to be funny?

Your game is terrible. You're going to stop me from getting on the livestream?

I don't know anything about Brawl? What evidence do you have to support that?
You're horrible. that's why the game is horrible. Player like you make it look like ****.

Go make yourself look like trash at Melee, it just makes us look better now. ;)

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
12 Days! :3

Did you know Puffmaster lives 6(Bus) minutes away from the venue and doesn't want to go? =/

Iliad

Smash Lord
Tell that ***** to come.

Marik, in all honesty, you shouldn't commentate on brawl. Melee sure, but not brawl. You genuinely don't know enough about the brawl metagame or the mechanics to commentate on it as evidenced by your level of play in the game. And fact of the matter is, people watching a brawl stream don't wanna hear someone yelling out "Brawl sucks... brawl sucks." Somehow I don't think you'd appreciate some bawrl *** trying to commentate melee and occaisionally spouting "Melee sucks... melee sucks."

Also Holy, in the soon to be immortal words of King Ace... "I got dis".

Odessa

Smash Cadet
LOL.

Iliad, Brawl is a watered down version of Melee, as stated by Sakurai himself.

As a game targeted at 6 year olds, it's sort of difficult to not understand the basic mechanics.

You seem to be under the impression I care what Brawl players think. My trolling reflects nothing of intricate knowledge. Get off your high horses, people.

I also thought my Brawl copy was lost, and I honestly did not care in the slightest. I mained a low tier, of course tournament results won't back up my stance. What is your point?

Iliad

Smash Lord
Well Marik, if you're going to be that much of a Troll I can guarantee you we'll turn you away at the door from any more brawl tournies. Would that be preferable?

Iliad

Smash Lord
It is malicious trolling if you're trolling and no one cares for it, or it infringes on the enjoyment of the game. Such as what you consider to be competent commentating.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Puffmaster possibly dropped brawl 100% after all his flaws were pointed out.

In a Non Related matter.
Remorse! We must friendly again, maybe your Toon Link can surpass mine own this time. >=D

Iliad

Smash Lord
Why would puff drop? We could just help him improve upon his flaws? Seems kind of foolish to say "I'm not perfect. So I don't like this game" that'd be a Marik approach.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Why would puff drop? We could just help him improve upon his flaws? Seems kind of foolish to say "I'm not perfect. So I don't like this game" that'd be a Marik approach.
I tried to help him improve his DI among other things and he didn't seem interested.
It sucks that he doesn't want to play.

We might get Weeklies set up at my school.

Odessa

Smash Cadet
I say Ban Marik from Brawl tournaments, I mean he's been feeding the pot, the only next good thing he could do is feed the venue pot.
I played Brawl for two matches yesterday, fell asleep. No word of a lie. Works better than marijuana for sleeping!

Really? This much hate?

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Why is there so much drama in this topic, this is a Melee/Brawl/SSF4 tournament so just enter what you like and don't bash the other games. This goes for everyone.
The man speeeaaaksss..
You were really nice at Pharoahs. Thanks for playing friendlies with me xD. I'd love to play more at OPC

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Is that REALLY all the people for MvC3? =(

Will there be a project m side tourney?

I wanna team for brawl, culex where u at ????

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Is that REALLY all the people for MvC3? =(
There will be more. SF community is pretty notorious for not pre-registering (but you should know that) and a lot of them will probably enter; especially once they see some casuals in action. Also GURU is entering MvC3 as well (so you can add him to the list Gi).

Top Bottom