• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
Okay , OTHER UPDATES.
4. Also, melee may seem as it will be small but at least people get their tournament. There have been people at my work waiting for this tournament for a long time. You may not look forward to it summoned, but others do. No attack, just clarifying.
i didn't mean any offense, just saying lol. i was originally excited to come but i got a last minute car spot offer to pound =\

Man I could totally just come and win this melee tournament. Too bad I got no money =(
i thought you were going to pound?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOL There's no way in hell I'm going to become good with my new main by the tourney.

They're the most technical character in the game.

Also **** Meta Knight. That is a ****ing ******** MU. Then again, I haven't quite got the hang of a certain absolutely vital AT yet.

I think I'll go DK and Falco in pools and brackets.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
lol, I was actually thinking Diddy for a while.

But I just can't quite get the hang of using Nanners.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
You're gonna have to
Everyone needs have good item control, especially against diddy.

Ice climbers -.-

Cruxis

Smash Lord
yo Gi put me down as a maybe, as of right now i am unsure if i am going to delay my flight but i might, if i do then ill go to this, what time should i be there for singles?

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Supreme dirt...
That's like saying
You're gonna play a nanerless diddy
or a upsmashless fox
or a jumpless metaknight

You're seriously taking away everything that makes them good

Cruxis

Smash Lord
ah shit nvm my flight isnt delayed i cant come

please, please someone record hype vs tin man WITH nickcam commentary please

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I was actually kidding. I was referencing my plan to play a nannerless Diddy at one point.

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Nannerless Diddy is Horrid.
Like 'Lul, I'm Falco and you need to approach without a glide toss :troll: ' :3

I can imagine it now.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
sg training>tinman training
lol meat ride sg some more with ur 100% certainty on this fact :p

I'm gonna ask you again tinaye 15$ MM I'm home in whitby this tuesday come to mprime's and we'll do a MM when I'm back from pound.[/QUOTE]

I answered you. Didn't know you would be in Whitby so soon. Can you afford a $20 Bo5 MM?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol meat ride sg some more with ur 100% certainty on this fact :p

I'm gonna ask you again tinaye 15$ MM I'm home in whitby this tuesday come to mprime's and we'll do a MM when I'm back from pound.
I answered you. Didn't know you would be in Whitby so soon. Can you afford a $20 Bo5 MM?[/QUOTE]

DANGGGG ITS ON. ****ing hype.

-Googs

Smash Lord
20$ Bo5 Tuesday in whitby, I'm housing Ally that day so he can watch. I want this recorded, maybe even commentary cause your free as F*CK

Cruxis

Smash Lord
weve been sayin it for years now, and it still hasnt happened.

MTL vs GTA crews.

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
Googs prove it.

Besides, isn't #1 on our our PR like #2 on your PR?
Honestly, aside from Ally you guys aren't that far ahead of us.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
1st of all, where is MTL's new pr, all i see is an out dated MTL with mediocre players on the bottom half of it lol. Especially since King Kong doesn't **** our scene anymore and he's 4th (<3 u Gi)

-Googs

Smash Lord
1st of all, where is MTL's new pr, all i see is an out dated MTL with mediocre players on the bottom half of it lol. Especially since King Kong doesn't **** our scene anymore and he's 4th (<3 u Gi)
Well i'm not sure if you've heard but he uses bowser lmao. He's picked up mk now. His results will be interesting. GG to gi though respect.

You are correct, our PR is outdated. At this tournament, You will see other mtl players such as techiyo who will be on the new PR, who will show results. You guys haven't seen Stroumbert, mar1, Guard (who is also attending), etc

Ally is ahead of all of you, So is holy. SG quit. Techiyo and Stroumbert are right up there with your top. I would put money, lots of money that Stroumbert would beat Tin and the rest of your PR

Your number one PR is mad legit, however after that...eh...
Tin man does not deserve number 2. I'm not really sure who does tbh, I suppose he has been the most consistent but I mean who has he REALLY beat? I find it fishy his bracket is always easier than others, but that's another story all together.

Next time all of mtl comes to gta (cause I know gta won't come to mtl) we should do crews, it'll be good.

Until then I'm gonna steal 20$ for your number 2 and laugh because "I'm not even ranked"

Don't believe me? Maybe I should upload my match vs ally where I two stocked his mk while getting the diddy SNL infinite on him, and ending it in a dair spike

sorry elliot ahah had to bring it up even though it was lulz :3

What happens if I do beat tin? An "unranked" scrub like me, what does that say for YOUR region GTA?

cMeDu

Smash Journeyman
We'll find out when it happens.

And I'm willing to bet 10$ that jMo can beat stroumbert.

Top Bottom