• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ontario Pwn Classic HYPE VS TIN MAN GOING DOWN! RAY KALM AND HOLY ATTENDING

Odessa

Smash Cadet
Sounds like a deal.

I'll probably go Yoshi or Fox. Just a heads up. We can play tons of friendlies too, if you'd like.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh yeah, definitely up for friendlies. Almost never get to play Melee against human opponents.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yo Gi, I saw your message from the results thread. I'm super sorry I can't make this, trust me. Though I haven't posted I really really really tried to squeeze time for this, but other events will likely take place where I can't be here. I saw you post this almost when there was like 2 posts and I was hopeful since. I wanted to give you a helping hand, but it's truly beyond me.

Hope there's no love loss bro :urg: I really would've liked to see some of the barwlheads again. I promise more support if you have another, post up your next event that you do and I'll be there. I'll take a chunk of workload off of you. ;) Let big papi do the work
no homo LOL

HrcPoke

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait, Also put Puffmaster to maybe. He's unsure about this again.

As always - My wii + Tv are in for this. (Note: Brawl is always in my wii).
If Puffmaster comes, he's bringing his GC + Melee. I'm sure of it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Hrc, fix that loop point in your Viridian City brstm.

It's really, really annoying.

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
QUESTION:

IS HAVING A HANDICAP BANNED AT THIS TOURNEY?
Because if not, I'm gonna set my handicap to 40% against falco etc etc...

Catch my drift?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Just confirming Montreal people that will most likely come to this, so far it's Me, Guard, Techiyo but there might be more people. We are most likely going to bus, If it's possible for you to house Gi just PM on Smashboard or on MSN. Right now my cellphone isn't working, but I'll be fixed by this tournament.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Arrows, you best be trolling, of course no handicap.

Yeah Holy, we already discussed in PMs.

Damn with MTL coming to this it's going to be sooo hard not to join.....aarrrgghh!! But I can't.

Anyways I'm moving right now (almost done!!) guys so I won't be updating yet. Once my computer and internet are moved I'll go back to visiting smashboards every five seconds.

And GURU, thanks for the compliment, you better not be trolling lool.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Just confirming Montreal people that will most likely come to this, so far it's Me, Guard, Techiyo but there might be more people. We are most likely going to bus, If it's possible for you to house Gi just PM on Smashboard or on MSN. Right now my cellphone isn't working, but I'll be fixed by this tournament.
You guys are going to this instead of pound 5? Failllll..

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
iliad money match me, my marth vs your bowser?

EDIT: and of course, im accepting all money matches in either pkmn puzzle league or ballz 3d. after all, its not a classic without money matches

Iliad

Smash Lord
Mmmmm i can feel your anger... it gives you focussssss

Yes we're all going to pound you newbs. Just trolling the thread. <3 Elliot

Er rather, me, rai, googs, phids and ally are in mike's car. Jer dropped out. No moneys.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Good, I was worried for a second.

You better place.

*EDIT* HANG ON.

What's Gi going to do about fUddO's pool? He has to play you at the tournament, it's tradition!

Top Bottom