• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
edwin and robby have the gayest msn conversation ever:

{VA} Robby {VA} says:
hey honey
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
; )
Edwin Watson says:
why cant i stay mad at you
Edwin Watson says:
-__-
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
haha
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
because there is nothing to be mad about

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

{VA} Robby {VA} says:
hey honey
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
; )
Edwin Watson says:
Edwin Watson says:
-__-
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
haha
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
lol thats a gay convo.
loool at edwin being mad before.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.

{VA} Robby {VA} says:
hey honey
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
; )
Edwin Watson says:
Edwin Watson says:
-__-
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
haha
{VA} Robby {VA} says:
LOL

God

I thought I was bad.

:(

and smashfest this sat but if no one shows up the next 1-2 times I won't bother.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL

God

I thought I was bad.

:(

and smashfest this sat but if no one shows up the next 1-2 times I won't bother.
Im seriously gonna make try to make this and 4stock is trying to take a day of work, I have absoutely no idea where it is and im want to work out if its further or closer from where Fuzzy lives bcos if its further that is FARRR, but I dont think it is.

Jolteon

Im seriously gonna make try to make this and 4stock is trying to take a day of work, I have absoutely no idea where it is and im want to work out if its further or closer from where Fuzzy lives bcos if its further that is FARRR, but I dont think it is.
Just phone me at the station I will pick you up.

Where in London do you live? It shouldn't be further than fuzz's for you because he's in east london and I'm in south-west london.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just phone me at the station I will pick you up.

Where in London do you live? It shouldn't be further than fuzz's for you because he's in east london and I'm in south-west london.
I'm from thorton heath, its near croydon in south-east london, is there any chance you can help me out in finding a way to get there, I went on www.tfl.gov.uk but it was tellin me how to get there on a bus and that way is LONGGG.

Jolteon

I'm from thorton heath, its near croydon in south-east london, is there any chance you can help me out in finding a way to get there, I went on www.tfl.gov.uk but it was tellin me how to get there on a bus and that way is LONGGG.
lool you're not that far then it's closer to my house than charles' by far.

Just get to Wimbledon and take a train to Surbiton from there.

Jolteon

The tram to wimbledon goes directly into the Wimbledon train station iirc, and the train to Surbiton should be marked as Surbiton as it's the main stop it goes to so it shouldn't be too hard.

Just make sure you have my mobile number jic you need it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The tram to wimbledon goes directly into the Wimbledon train station iirc, and the train to Surbiton should be marked as Surbiton as it's the main stop it goes to so it shouldn't be too hard.

Just make sure you have my mobile number jic you need it.
lol WOW real helpful information, I can get that tram stop from my area iswell so it doesnt sound too long, if I do come this saturday should I bring a cube or anyfin

Jolteon

well idk what else to say lol. You take a tram to Wimbledon which goes into the station and just take a train to Surbiton, not too complicated.

I got a cube, wii and 64 so consoles won't be needed, if you could bring a 64 or GC power cable that would help though as my 64's power cable is broken and I can't use my gc one for it due to obvious reasons.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well idk what else to say lol. You take a tram to Wimbledon which goes into the station and just take a train to Surbiton, not too complicated.

I got a cube, wii and 64 so consoles won't be needed, if you could bring a 64 or GC power cable that would help though as my 64's power cable is broken and I can't use my gc one for it due to obvious reasons.
Ok, but I am HORRIBLE with trains, I really dont know how to read them or anyfin trust me lol, everythingelse like Buses and Trams im ok with, but I guess I will figure it out. Its not guranteed defintely that I am going on this saturday because one of these saturdays my grandma is going back to the carribeans so we have to go to some restuarant but everyone is sleepin so I will figure out the details in the mornin. Im goin bed anyway and I will try to bring two people with me which are 4stock, and The Last Dragon aka Monroe.

4stock

Smash Cadet
I Love Boys like Fuzzyness does.
Is Chrisboi really as **** at smash as I am hearing, because I am hearing some bad things about him, and stuff about how he is dumb and cannot spell and that he is afraid of Ppro looool.

4stock

Smash Cadet
first of no he won't beat me.
2nd i was not writting that prof was at my house and loged in on my user name

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
hah...4stock

Chrisboi would probably <insert your username here> you.

you blow.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Ok srry but i didnt see a date in the first post. So the next weekly is scheduled for this Saturday(Aug 2nd)? I'll be in London from the 1st of August until the 5th so it'd be cool if I could get some playing in while overseas. Any info would be helpful.

Edit-I take it this is all melee too since I don't see any brawl rules listed in the first post. No matter I like melee better than brawl anyways.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
interesting, try get to TC's fest then HBK =) get to play the best in the UK. The fest is hosted around Surbiton which is accessable by train, + from the station it's a small walk/bus journey which we'd be happy to help with

It's both games, but I find brawl boring

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok srry but i didnt see a date in the first post. So the next weekly is scheduled for this Saturday(Aug 2nd)? I'll be in London from the 1st of August until the 5th so it'd be cool if I could get some playing in while overseas. Any info would be helpful.

Edit-I take it this is all melee too since I don't see any brawl rules listed in the first post. No matter I like melee better than brawl anyways.
Can you be more precise please where in London you are from, as there is South, North, East, West lol and can you say the name of the area you are currently in.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just figured out that party im going to is on (I will per long this bit so it takes a while for me to say the date, thus building tention and curiosty to when this sentence) is actually going to finish and I just ended that bracket in that weird place to mindgame the reader into thinking I was really going to unleash my information in that Friday is the date it is on and I said it in the middle of a sentence to make it a suprize and make it unexpected so I should be coming on this Saturday to TC house.
That was all pretty unnecessary I know lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
nice prof, finally get to see tech fox **** again lol
loool It might be a bit rusty as I slowed down a bit but I should get it back. Even if 4stock aint coming im still coming anyway as its a flippin easy journey so I should defo be there unless I die. (Boy I hope I die)

prof if he comes and you flake I'll lol, I wouldnt mind some more american experience it was fun playing against GA Wes :)
:( I wont.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Alright people, Since Charles doesn't want to host this thing, I'll take it into my own hands at the moment. I'm in America right now and don't get back until the 20th so I will have to push it to a later date. Which would be the better date for people, the current August one or one in October break? I think we still have a few spaces for housing too.

Top Bottom