• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Gay Smashers 12-25-2007
12:37 AM 01-01-2008
12:37 AM 1 Double Post Crimson King
Gay Smashers 12-25-2007
12:36 AM 01-08-2008
12:36 AM 1 Minor Spam Crimson King

aye two loool

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
I probably wont be attending many smashfests from now on

Most smashfests have like, 2 or 3 people thats just WUT

So im finding smashfests near pointless to go to

BBB Melty Blood and Touhou FTW

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
OK i expect a full IWR Attendance, and possibly some TT and other londoners? I want smashfests to be attended again -_-

Wednesday it is, Get your ***** here you know the drill (This includes Frostbyte since he's so lazy apparently JOHN JOHN?) =P

FrostByte

Smash Lord
1) Make a seperate thread. That's the only way things get done around here.
2) Give it a bit more time.
3) Make it big. If you want it big, you have to make it big. I'm just waiting for London to have another LMT size tourney.
4) I'm gonna bring some budokai tenkaichi 2 if I do come so anyone with good save data and an SD card (wii), bring it with you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks Charles, PDOT hasnt picked up his phone all day he must be up to something, I will prob have to ring him tommorrow.
I want to play you iswell Edwin its been to long.
Dont know how much MM (if any go on) i will be able to do because i dont know how much it will cost me to get up there lol.

Top Bottom