• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Retroking2000

Smash Master
well you are half right i am his doubles partner because he is my friend , i would not be his doubles partner related to his skill .

he should be better but is not >_< or maybe he doesn't learn anything from having matches

craiigg

Smash Lord
lool chrisboi is good times braggin on his smash skills on msn

i promise ill be at a fest after xmas ill be stayin at craigs n____n

pdot,ppro chaaaaarles spkz vex etc i needa play you all

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool when was he bragging craiigg. I dont know why he is though because he isnt really that good, and that not me trying to insult him thats me telling the truth. You would expect someone to be better from the people he trains with but maybe smash is just not the game for him. Anyway i would really like to play your falco iswell.

When are you going to upload the tourn matches of me PDOT you lazy prick. I just want to watch the match where I 4 stocked Fuzzyness lol. NJ

Also Craiigg do you know what date you are going to be at spkz or isit just some day after xmas?

i only team with prof cos he begs me to.
lol i only team with you because we really do good together. But i think i need to downsmash more lol v3x? and spkz should agree =D

well you are half right i am his doubles partner because he is my friend , i would not be his doubles partner related to his skill .
oh ok. Is that why in some tourn you wanted to team with kman. Marth and Peach is a decent team though, its cheapsville.

craiigg

Smash Lord
lol cowardly times
get out LOOL

ahah saying hes gona beat my falco, good times XD
and yeah just ask me at some fest, i havnt set any dates i just know im busy til xmas then ill def be down for summaat
prolly wont do many MMs cause all my moneys gone and ill want food obv but friendlys all round

Dzan

Smash Rookie
hey guys, completely new to this forum and looking for a tournament! anyway,

1. Two locations? how do you find out where its being held at? (unless its being held at both...)
2. Need to sign up? (i get the feeling i don't, but i want to be sure)
3. Roughly how many people turn up?
4. What time does it start and end?
5. When is the next few tournaments held and where? (i am assuming they wont be on during xmas/holidays, if they are, you guys are hardcore)

Thank you in advance, sorry for the spam of questions, but i couldn't find the answers anywhere. (main - sheik, skill - will probably get my *** kicked)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its ok you can ask questions if your not sure about something.
1. They are both on the first page so you can work out which one is easier to reach
2. nope but its always good to say on here if your coming to a tourn or not
3. 5-12, varies mostly
4. usually like 11 to like 9, there isnt a set time where you can arrive but its usually best to arrive before 2
5. Umm if think it is being held at someone called Fuzzyness so you can find his location on the 1st page and sadly there will be tourns in the xmas holiday lol.

Where are you from anyway. Its good to show it on your location so the UK know:)

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
KNEEEEEEE

LOL Dzan

Dont worry as long as your not a scrub (which differs from being a bad player) then you can go to any

Just dont whine about cheapness, nintendo magazine forums are somewhere else

giefbrawl

Smash Rookie
hey just wodnering if theres going to be a tournament in london or nearby any time soon? me and some friends are up for it.

craiigg

Smash Lord
Read the first post in this thread, theres ALOT of info
basically small fests are held every weekend at Charles or Craigs house
also larger scale tournaments are advertised back in Europes regionals section, closest one in the UK being CHJ in Liverpool if you're up for travelling

giefbrawl

Smash Rookie
thanks! i will check soon when i have got some friends who want to come, some of them may well want to train pretty hard before a tournament.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hey guys, completely new to this forum and looking for a tournament! anyway,

1. Two locations? how do you find out where its being held at? (unless its being held at both...)
2. Need to sign up? (i get the feeling i don't, but i want to be sure)
3. Roughly how many people turn up?
4. What time does it start and end?
5. When is the next few tournaments held and where? (i am assuming they wont be on during xmas/holidays, if they are, you guys are hardcore)

Thank you in advance, sorry for the spam of questions, but i couldn't find the answers anywhere. (main - sheik, skill - will probably get my *** kicked)
The next tournament is CHJ at Liverpool. You and your mates should come :)

Top Bottom