• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
ohh ok. I think it takes PDOT about 2 hours to get to yours. Not sure if i can make it this saturday but i will try. If i do i might have to sleep round fuzzyness house though and i dont know if he would allow anyone to

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool i wll try to stick to smash anyway. but i cant deny about the bed thing and that will prob happen lol, me and PDOT stayed up playing smash until it was morning lol that day was jokess lol, we kept on saying last game but it never happened, i think we went bed like 7 or sometingt

craiigg

Smash Lord
lool i prolly am coming atleast i hope, unless tbh the gf is comin over and sex >>>>> smash

and yush i 2-0'd VA day before you 2 nil'd him obv, MM if im there
and yush falco

VA

Smash Hero
I might make this, I have a ticket to london that is open, I might use it to come up this weekend, whooo knows.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is a rematch of Chrisboi vs PDOT happening. Even though PDOT currently holds the title that he is better then Chrisboi, the MM score is 1-1. It must be finished in the ultimate showdown.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Streetfighter the movie with real people?

That film was a disgrace to SF.

Get outa here

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
tell chrisboi to bring my ****ing 2 pounds

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
"I don't want no scrub, a scrub is a guy that can't get no love" :laugh:

So long as my journey back to London goes as planned, then I'll be at PacmenBJ 2! :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It is the final match of the ultimate rivalry, would you agree PDOT, Chris and community that PDOT is currently better then Chris?
and would you also agree that PDOT will win the next match?

craiigg

Smash Lord
if PDOT wins even one game, no johns to chrisboi thats ****ing shocking losing in a marth vs. young link >______<

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Seriously PDOT dont be stubborn and go all young link when you know your more likely and prob will beat him with sheik, not saying dont go young link but dont just say your going to go all him.
It will put you in the likely position to lose against a scrub lol.

Top Bottom