• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why would that be the main event lol It wouldnt be that fun to watch tbh.
This is the main event because of the trash talk betweej them mostly, and because everyone knows that Chrisboi aint all that and loadz of people want him to lose lol but it will be fun to watch.

if he does go ylink then all i can say to him is that i hope that he can space him self well
=O im suprized at this comment. Your trash talk has gone straight out the window

craiigg

Smash Lord
lol alot of the UK think their mad good, its cause none of em go abroad. if you goto epita, only charles and frost will prolly leave pools from london >______o

craiigg

Smash Lord
youll be lucky if you leave pools, and by pools i meant the whole process of pools so both rounds yes
at RoS4 Ed and Jam didn't even leave pools. although they were both off their heads but still,
fair play if you do

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Not only would I leave pools but ill win Epita.

Fact of life.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL

Some /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ guys on here.

Edwin you better come tomorrow, I wanna play you.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
chrisboi vs pdot works for some reason.

IT WILL BE UP IN A COUPLE HOURS

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
his fsmashes were too predictable and he didnt punish me for rolling so much.

KrisSmash

Smash Rookie
what up ppl. im new to the siite and i can see these post are old, so i wont to know if you still run tourneys every saturday. im looking 2 get abit of practice before ssbb hits.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Chrisboi needs to put his money where is mouth is.
Pdot sure enjoyed spending your money last time son.

On Topic:
Is there a link to ChrisBoi vs PDOT 2 yet? considering it's working now for some dumb reason.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
what up ppl. im new to the siite and i can see these post are old, so i wont to know if you still run tourneys every saturday. im looking 2 get abit of practice before ssbb hits.
Yeah there is, there was one yesterday. There are two locations where they are held, if you want to know you can look at the first page for direction and you can work out which you would be able to make it to. Hope to play you :), who do you main btw.

pdot u know nothing about my marth now you have the old one you will see the new ones soon
well you know nothing about his sheik or ylink either so you will see his new one too.
Need to improve your smash game and your trask talk tbh.

Chrisboi needs to put his money where is mouth is.
Pdot sure enjoyed spending your money last time son.

On Topic:
Is there a link to ChrisBoi vs PDOT 2 yet? considering it's working now for some dumb reason.
He hasnt even giving PDOT the money and when he beat PDOT he gave him the money on the day. when Chrisboi lost he ran straight to the toilet, prob was crying or something lol.
If PDOT isnt being a lazy idiot it should be on youtube TODAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Im going to make a thread in the Video Discussion >> Friendlies area when he gets it uploaded so people check it out. I think it will be called 'Funniest MM Ever'

COEY

Smash Lord
If PDOT isnt being a lazy idiot it should be on youtube TODAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S Im going to make a thread in the Video Discussion >> Friendlies area when he gets it uploaded so people check it out. I think it will be called 'Funniest MM Ever'
Cool wanna see these vids actually, get them up already dot :p

Time to try.

Top Bottom