• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool I see you like the 4 stocking i did to him. It wasnt really hard to do fuzzy is a scrub. jkin lol It was alot harder to win in the other matches and he beat me in the finals 3-2 Fair and Square. I wana grow up to be as good as fuzzy lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OK Mr Precise. Its because i met him in the tourn twice so i made a mistake, do you forgive me?
I am going round Spkz tommorrow because v3x? is giving me the £18 he owes me from the MMs so why dont you do the same and give me the £10 you owe me from MMs sonny son son.
Plus we can beat them in doubles as always lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
im coming tomorrow..ill bring ur 10 pounds so u can leave me alone and piss off from my life

**** you

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
kman/edwin/frost/chrisboi are you coming on fri or sat? -_- fri is gonna be troublesome cause i got a whole lot coming to play halo 3 lan so i can't do both. So Sat would be perfect

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
kman/edwin/frost/chrisboi are you coming on fri or sat? -_- fri is gonna be troublesome cause i got a whole lot coming to play halo 3 lan so i can't do both. So Sat would be perfect
I can come on fri but not sat

Top Bottom