• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

J03

Smash Master
p.pro, sorry about my negativity mengz, i actually really want you to come lol, i here youve been piping down in london. also when you next see vex and spkz could you tell them to come on msn lol, or ring them or something, if they cant get on msn i mean. can you plz ask them if there coming to CHJ too.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
p.pro, sorry about my negativity mengz, i actually really want you to come lol, i here youve been piping down in london. also when you next see vex and spkz could you tell them to come on msn lol, or ring them or something, if they cant get on msn i mean. can you plz ask them if there coming to CHJ too.
lool its ok, i want to play you lot iswell. i will tell spkz and v3x? about it, spkz doesnt have interent atm which is the reason he cant post and i think that vex is very busy with work so he hasnt got a chance to.
I will have to ask charles about how to book this stuff because i really have no idea lol.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Lol, I wanna know what the difference is between a powerful period and an average period. They never taught me that at school.

Edwin, God gave you plight, not flight. "Too fly for my own good"
Toshiro pic is all good though

Also Lol @ your sig!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Pdot- please come. You will be very welcome I assure you and you get to play all the best players in the UK like me.
He's talking about the London smashfest. I think you are in the wrong thread.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
kman can bring a cube setup , frostbyte brings smash , and chris brings extra controller , i would bring a extra controller but i dont think Philip likes broken controllers

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry guys i aint coming anymore:(...... jkin lol I am coming, i will ring you Kman about 12:20 ish because i am doing something. hopefully you will still be sleeping lol.

Top Bottom