• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
lol im not scared, im almost certain we'd lose lol no shame in admitting the truth lol

and **** you ill swear all i ****in want you **** ***got man ****** **** licker! :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool ownd and told....... nothing more to say.

Is your whole crew going to come this saturday though not really including Kman for the Crew Battle because dont say you want to do it when you know it aint gonna happen lol.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
dude im not there this saturday? im in birminham lol im there for the next weekend though!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lool i REALLY want to have a fox ditto with you Edwin.. i was doing some crazy technical stuff today, the stuff v3x? was doing on Battlefield in the tech vid and it got me in the fox mood, not as good though as him :( .
and APPRENTLY my fox is similar to yours lol thats what chris said while i was waveshining him to his doom, which he found impressive for some weird reason, he doesnt play fox though at all so i guess he would lol.
Plus i have been having dittos with the great almighty all knowing v3x? :D (being extremely cheap iswell:) )

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I'd bunk school for smash anyday lol(not college though,omg they pay me omg).Just saying.

On that vid-the bit with vex on battlefield was the best part and also Prof wavelanding on the platforms.There was too much taunting and most of the sequences werent long enough imo.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol YAY i like technical foxes anyway. Space animals are the best matches imo. just fast and fun. i want to put your fx to the technical test and we shall see whos is more technical

On that vid-the bit with vex on battlefield was the best part and also Prof wavelanding on the platforms.There was too much taunting and most of the sequences werent long enough imo.
Thanx for the comments, i will tell them about the Taunting and stuff.
v3x? on battefield was insane, sadly i wasnt there when he did it to see his fingers:(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
good good, i never get in alot of games with chris and i never meet him in a tourn lol.
I will prob lose alot of the fox dittos because im just gonna be stupidly technical and prob do a few SD\'s lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
in other words spam shine after everything, why do you think fox is only about being technical?
Start winning before you think technical = winning

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
in other words spam shine after everything, why do you think fox is only about being technical?
Start winning before you think technical = winning
Only if you were right i would start listening.
Because it was friendlies i wanted to spam pivots random quick shuffles and uncessary wavelands and trying to edge cancel stuff and JC shine.
i dont call technical l-cancel every move into shine. if thats what you call technical then........ *thinks of what to say* ...... YEAH!!!!!
And how do you know i think fox is only about being technical did you hear me say that he is in the past, present or future.... he is just prob the character you can be most technical in the game with and i enjoy it
Start being technical and messing about in friendlies = Have fun!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well its friendlies at the whole point of me asking to play Edwin was because i just wanted to be overally technical with FOX i would have prob played more serious matches after was but i just wanted to have over technical matches first.
Last i heard Super Smash Bros Melee was a game not something that you need to permenately train at.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i said tournaments :/ oh well

Yeah im sure street fighter was suppost to just be a game too kthnx.

NEARLY EVERY GAME HAS A COMPETITIVE SIDE, even speedruns

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
kk but you were going on like i have to play smash competitive all the time i play it and you were going on like i just play technical and not serious all the time
were you?
yes!
end, bye...... Team Toast For Life Son.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Thread is getting heated..guys need to chill out.

Play some SNES

Games like F:Zero, Super Metroid, Zelda: A link to the past, Bruce Lee and Bomberman and many many more.

I've been playing this game everyday when I get home. I'll start playing Smash again when I complete this

!!!!

I love it, anyone got any SNES games they wanna sell to me?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
These newskoo games are all about graphics and ****

SNES GAMEPLAY > PS3 GAMEPLAY

YES SON

lol

p.s. sssh before i set chrisboi on you. he'll 4stock you again.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Thread is getting heated..guys need to chill out.

Play some SNES

Games like F:Zero, Super Metroid, Zelda: A link to the past, Bruce Lee and Bomberman and many many more.

SUPER METROID!

I've been playing this game everyday when I get home. I'll start playing Smash again when I complete this

!!!!

I love it, anyone got any SNES games they wanna sell to me?

Play this:

Top Bottom