• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Professor Pro don't drop the pad lol ps he was to only one the get 4 stocked 2 times finished
loool i didnt sleep round i ended up going home, i got 4 stocked when i wasnt even my main characters and it was friendlies.
And when i ask you for a MM you said no you dont have any money because you know i always **** you and then when Kman asked you, you had a MM lol obv scared.
MM £2? obv your gonna decline it because your scared lol.
when i was my main i ***** you hardcore.... while sandbagging.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
any of you *****es going to chj and any of you booked yet?

lets go lets go

prof you coming you hoe?

Dzan

Smash Rookie
smashfest this saturday at charles's? then prepare to see a new face!!! (me), any idea how long it would take to get to barkingside from leicester square on the tube?

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
loool i didnt sleep round i ended up going home, i got 4 stocked when i wasnt even my main characters and it was friendlies.
And when i ask you for a MM you said no you dont have any money because you know i always **** you and then when Kman asked you, you had a MM lol obv scared.
MM £2? obv your gonna decline it because your scared lol.
when i was my main i ***** you hardcore.... while sandbagging.
NO FUXXING JOHNS SON

Charles smash at yours? Also wanna play abit of Melty?

My Hisukoha getting good :p

chris H

Smash Journeyman
pro it is only a game and it was a friendlies when you played my marth and i was sandbagging you don't know how i play you where having a fit and thinking that your fox was good so i played it with my falcon and and i was sandbagging so much and you got ***** and when i played my marth vs your fox i was still sandbagging because your fox it **** it is not that good

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
pro it is only a game and it was a friendlies when you played my marth and i was sandbagging you don't know how i play you where having a fit and thinking that your fox was good so i played it with my falcon and and i was sandbagging so much and you got ***** and when i played my marth vs your fox i was still sandbagging because your fox it **** it is not that good
this made no sense at all to me.:confused::urg:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool, at the end of the day you know i am better then you, i asked you for a MM and you lied and said you had no money, but when Kman asked you for a MM you said OK lol.
If thats not lying mixed with a bit of fear of losing i dont know what it is.
Your weird though because ive noticed you suck up to players when they beat you, when i 4stocked you and beat you in loads of games in a row, you suddenly started acting like a fanboy, and when you beat me once you the trashtalk came out and you started thinking you were better then me lol, like Owna said, 'you can beat him at 100 games but if he beats you at once he will remember it forever' loool that is very true though.
And your afriad to accept a £2 MM like £2 means the world to you loool.... I will make you a fanboy again.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
chris is all mouth..has no mindgames and just sucks.

fsmash to fsmash is his fave combo

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
EVERYONE GET YOUR FUXXING ***** TO CHARLES ON SATURDAY WHICH IS TOMORROW

Ok no more ranting

Nobody cares etc etc, If you lose to Chrisboi you lose to him, Its just that much worse if you lose to him when he uses only the control stick and the yellow stick so dont complain.

Also Charles can I borrow 20? :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nobody cares etc etc, If you lose to Chrisboi you lose to him, Its just that much worse if you lose to him when he uses only the control stick and the yellow stick so dont complain.

Also Charles can I borrow 20? :(
You say you dont care yet you respond with a comment to most disputes loool.
Go back to MBAC.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
LOL kman that sucks but its cool hopefully another day

@Prof pro plz come saturdaaay to MM him chris has accepted

@Fuzzyness sorry that you did not have a controller

@Peter : marth vs Iclimbers have to have that match

@Grayfox : GTFO

@pdot no more conflakes

NUFF said (goes to meet girlfriend)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
going shoppin tomorrow..no flakes, no johns. im still sexy.

Top Bottom