• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOODE

Smash Cadet
So I beat the sheik player today in pools, lost to reflex in pools game 3 last hittish, then reflex had to go and lose to sheik player 2-0 and made me get third seed >.>
Did any get recorded? I'd looove to watch if they did. :3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm treasurer of the diddy trash club :laugh:

But me and Dfear look to put in work at ktar6. I think lie is also going. Wyatt will be. Out of town

:phone:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im dead at doode actually doing it.

doode bro just go to ktar6 ill show u wuts good in the tourney scene.

boofy mad trash ;)

@gdx...we're gonna ****. lies isnt actually that good compared to me told by seibs/esams/riddles

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im my favorite diddy

dekar and dfear are a close 2nd though

and also, i dunno bro lies seems pretty good. They are possibly speaking from terms such as since you know them you give them a harder time. We'll see at KTAR though, we need to style on everyone

Player-1

Smash Legend
Lie is pretty good, he beat me, but we went to game 3 and he timed me out both like 140+ diddy dittos. Game 1 and 2 he went MK but game 2 was last hit and he won :3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea im probably the most notorious player in my region at adapting . roll/block once. ur doomed throughout the set. ill hump/style the **** out of you.i take too many risks tho and not camp. ill press that b button like a ****er at ktar tho.

Sails

Smash Ace
yea im probably the most notorious player in my region at adapting . roll/block once. ur doomed throughout the set. ill hump/style the **** out of you.i take too many risks tho and not camp. ill press that b button like a ****er at ktar tho.
I'm going to KTAR. I better get a chance to meet you.

Mampam

Smash Ace
im my favorite diddy

dekar and dfear are a close 2nd though

and also, i dunno bro lies seems pretty good. They are possibly speaking from terms such as since you know them you give them a harder time. We'll see at KTAR though, we need to style on everyone
:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::c:c:c:c:c:(:(:(:(:(

-Googs

Smash Lord
I got 3-0'd by a rob in WF's on saturday. I got completely styled on... Once rob got control of my bananas i always ate like 60% how the f do I even play that MU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom