• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Join us, brothers, into the glorious comradery that is

Kongmunism

Of course, declination of this most generous offer can only be viewed as an act of war. There is no place for Didmocracy here.

EDIT: We require an equally glorious leader to guide us through these tainted waters

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i refuse to join the repopgunican party...i heard curious george bush is apart of it :glare:

whos going to genesis anyway aside from dekar? Also dekar, get on aim scrub

T-block

B2B TST
Sup guys... some of you may have seen me around - I've popped in here before.

I'm modding this board now, so if you have any questions/concerns/requests about the state or organization of this board, feel free to pass them on to me. I'll be around more often - I do co-main this character.

Cheers ^^

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ok t block gonna lay down some ground rules for you. if you let us troll. we wont kill you with it. :3 capice?

T-block

B2B TST
In all seriousness, I tend to be more on the lenient side. Things will probably be sliiiightly stricter than they were when you were modless though xP

I'll make you a deal - make your "trolling" actually entertaining, and I'll be more likely to let it slide ;)

If it's stupid, I'll just ban you.

Sound good? =)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
did you know the swastika was a symbol of peace at one point

and we all know what buddhism and their enlightenment is about etc
sooooooo

i demand swastikas now.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
For as hard as I tried to come up with a Diddy-related pun name for Nazism, I feel like putting swastikas on pictures of Diddy would not be the best thing for these forums :p

Besides, we all know Kongmunism is far superior to any other party anyway

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
What part of Diddy's upB is the one that actually hits? Is it only the very botton or something else?
The explosion spikes in the right spot and otherwise does a small amount of damage and knockback. You are also a hitbox until the apex of the of the launch. If you are hit while charging barrels, the barrels will fly off and potentially explode on the opponent for huge damage and knockback (this is called "Barrel Canceling"). If you hit a ceiling while you are launching, there will be a huge explosion (the same as a Barrel Cancel) and you will enter a helpless state.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey guys, just out of curiousity and hopefully to start some form of discussion, how would you rank Diddy in terms of team battles and who are some good partners for him? (Besides the obvious Meta Knight.)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Didn't Dekar (or was it AZ? I forget) post a huge thread in Tactics about the meta of Doubles awhile back? If I remember correctly he said that Diddy was great for doubles as long as your teammate isn't stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom