• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
i believe the correct term is geese and not gooses -.-
still think my song should be rehearsed before next tourney so we can all celebrate ADHD's inevitable victory :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys, I suck at approaching with Diddy. I got timed out 3 times yesterday. I was worried about getting punished for approaching, so I tried to make them come to me. They never did.

It's kinda my fault though. When I saw the timer getting low, I decided I might as well try and run the timer myself. I was gonna go for that last hit in the last few seconds. They always got me first though. ):

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol

No.

Those were the characters that timed me out.

I'm still experimenting with my playstyle. Clearly, this one isn't good.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Sometimes you lose your holding item when getting hit/thrown... is this random? Or can you control it?
hehe its controllable...did it in tourney against Thioxyanide....him glidetossing a naner at me and i cancelled it by droppin mine on hit.......should i tell how? idk if i should lol

Luigi player

Smash Master
hehe its controllable...did it in tourney against Thioxyanide....him glidetossing a naner at me and i cancelled it by droppin mine on hit.......should i tell how? idk if i should lol
Of course! :) Why shouldn't you?

I think you're kidding though... :(

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
wtttffff...like the snake thing?

tell me you're not joking >.>
Of course! :) Why shouldn't you?

I think you're kidding though... :(
Its recorded and u can ask thiocyanide urself. I still have the replay.

QFT

Ninjalink, you're starting to sound like ADHD
meanie
^^Wtf do u mean by this.....and capitalize that L. Learn ur manners lol. NinjaLink =/= Ninjalink

Do u ppl forget who pushed everyone along as for ATs and such? Shall i remind u? I dont think i have to....this is actually a general AT that all chars can use. Not a troll attempt.

I have known this for a long time. Just havent applied it as i should have but that one tourney match it happened on reaction. Honest to G-O-D.

Also....this is how Diddy gets out of D3's CG. I used to always do it but stopped......did this to jman when he still played........thats how long ago it used to be....cause it was on CORNERIA!

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I have known this for a long time. Just havent applied it as i should have but that one tourney match it happened on reaction. Honest to G-O-D.

Also....this is how Diddy gets out of D3's CG. I used to always do it but stopped......did this to jman when he still played........thats how long ago it used to be....cause it was on CORNERIA!
If it's good why don't you tell us ._.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
wait...if other chars can do this then post it in the BRoom first plz
._.

How do you get into the BRoom anyway... I'm assuming it's not just contribution :/

EDIT: Unrelated topic but Mario can gimp us like crazy by abusing one of our glitches if it's not already known (I lost a tournament match because of it).

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea **** diddys with contribution and actual knowledge about the character. popularity contestttt

anyway yea testing it today, its not random. it can be controlled. i was playing R@vyns pit and d3 and at certain times the banana would just drop when i clickd z mid grab or mashed my c stick. dunno if thats 100% true or just happened randomly

DFEAR

Smash Hero
T.T can u pm me ninjalink how to, cuz if wut i did was legit i can also get out of ice climbers infinites. (bananas HAVE dropped when i faced snipa)

Prawn

Smash Master
sup guys,

im picking up diddy kongggg. played for a bit with him yesterday after getting a breakdown of his gameplay from a friend and reading the boards.

i know i main ICs so diddy prolly won't help in many areas but its w/e.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
God**** it. Why are Diddy's so secretive? ><
Guess that was my fault :-\

ICs, if they kno the matchup in every aspect, Destroys Diddy. Not exaggerating. Be happy im not telling the ICs players how.

Its sad when i come along things are moving again.......correct me if im wrong that isnt usually the case. I'll be humbled lol
10thinkoutofboxes

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i told few ice climbers how to wreck diddy...snipa here 3 stocks gdx every time he uses diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom