• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I team with a Mario and give him a banana, then we try to set ourselves up like this:

:metaknight: _______:banana::mario2:___:metaknight:___ :banana::diddy: __

Doesn't help whatsoever for actually playing double though :smirk:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
how do you play diddy in doubles?
Lol when you figure it out, please enlighten me xD
as diddy in teams, you pretty much have to do everything in order to be good. Damage dealer while playing it safe so you can also stock tank, and also saving your teammate when you can. Not to mention getting kills too

so to answer your question, you literally have to do everything for diddy to do well in teams. You cant stick to just one of those thing. Just play overall smart with high teams awareness. You have to be good in teams overall so it takes a bit of time

Edit: This set is a good example. Can yo believe this was the first time me and xaltis ever teamed? There were some legit combos in there :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8goPS7QVgXk

vato_break

Smash Master
i only really do 1v1 scenaros like what are some good strats if you team with like a peach..or a luigi?

maybe choco knows, first time we teamed we won a tournament, lmao

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
peach? I teamed with kyon for a long time lol

combo off of peach dthrow chaingrab and her dairs. You can also downthrow to her upsmash

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
vato, search vids of me and kyon teaming. we teamed consistently for like a year as diddy/peach so im sure theres some good vids..or even vids of me and nicole at apex 2010.

also any throw to peach aerials (up throw to nair, bthrow to bair or upair, fthrow to same). You can also footstool them from her up throw, sending them back down into her up smash. After peach does her dair -> dair -> upair combo, follow up on that one too with a fair or spike.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Here's a game of me vs Micaelis (wario) in a MM, but just game 3 if anyone wanted to watch it. Ending is pretty ****ing gay though.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
It's not our fault you suck and lose to ike gnes :I

And ADHD isn't going to quit even though he says he is like every other week I:

AND P1 SUCKS AND LOSES TO :ivysaur:

finally dun :pichu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom