• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Which are 3 best and worst stages of Diddy vs Peach, Pikachu, Mario and Luigi?

tibs7

Smash Champion
omg pelca is terrible

but gj nonetheless :)

ps. meeting mango tomorrowwwwwwwwww yippee :)

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I sandbag and go DK at a random scrubs tourney that doesnt count for PR's guys! Did I mention I didnt have MK! Good **** sails!

:phone:

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
nah but real talk my boy needed a confidence booster, LETS GOOOOOO **** the real next NE tourney sails!!! Ill practice with you more if you want to

:phone:

Sails

Smash Ace
Story Time:
Pelca goes Falco game 1, I lose.
I counterpick him to Lylat which he hates a lot, he goes DK and I win.
He goes back to Falco game 3 and at the end of the match decides to try and gimp me, fails and I footstool him when he had a nice lead on our last stocks.

There were a lot of scrubs there, and it was admittedly hard to take it super serious, but Pelca didn't want to lose against me so I'm chalking it up as a win, no matter what he says.

Edit: I lost to Bloodcross and Bizkit.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
lol games rough, lets talk about how it would be if I had the character I'd usually go on people. Oh right mk was banned. And I don't mind loosing. I tested it out today and it is a bug that always does that where u cant grab the ledge twice right away. Loosing just helps you learn and now I know for the future ! It's also hard to take super serious when we play almost every week for hours on end. But like I said take it as a confidence booster. I've given plenty of people there best win before, and they progressed (I think). But all in all I ain't even mad, better you than some random right?

Player-1

Smash Legend
Jebus would say something along the lines of "hai guys, i found dis new AT dat helps us beat mk and we beat mk, but it ony works wit my new rule wear u ban 4 stages and den chews teh stage..."

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
What about you? "I beat Reflex and some other players from where ever the hell I am from yet I lose to Shieks, Wolfs and Lucas"

Player-1

Smash Legend
The best wolf, the best lucas, and top 3 sheiks. Mekos beat esam at the same tournament and billy has beaten reflex and I beat billy last time I played, oh but i forget that you lose to D3's which Diddy has a better advantage on than any of those 3 chars, lolz, try to keep talking trash you're bad.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
The best wolf, the best lucas, and top 3 sheiks. Mekos beat esam at the same tournament and billy has beaten reflex and I beat billy last time I played, oh but i forget that you lose to D3's which Diddy has a better advantage on than any of those 3 chars, lolz, try to keep talking trash you're bad.
Diddy beats Sheik and Lucas. He goes even against DDD. Kain is the best wolf, not Seagullman

Player-1

Smash Legend
lol at going even with Dedede, that's a joke.

seagullman>kain

and btw, I beat seagullman pretty solidly in winners, losers he went MK first game and barely won and then he went wolf and beat me so I have a winning record against his wofl

Sushi3

Smash Apprentice
Please answer some questions I have.

I crawl with a banana and then dtilt, but when I try to dtilt again, I throw the banana down. Is this supposed to happen?

Against Dedede, when I'm offstage, he starts hovering and bairs when I side-b or just simply get near. Is there anything I can do about this?

Can you di out of mk's tornado?

Thanks in advance.

Player-1

Smash Legend
-Yes, it's suppose to happen, you can't do two in super fast, you have to space the attacks out

-be sure to save your midair jump, if you use your midair jump then side b and then get hit it's VERY difficult to come back since if you use you're up-b then your momentum will carry over and you'll just fall normally unlike if your momentum was regular and you'll get that stalling effect with barrels so if you don't have your midair jump then make sure you won't get hit by bair when you side-b

-You can get DI the initial hit and that's it, if you pop out then that's just basically due to the MK nadoing wrong.

vato_break

Smash Master
i think DDD vs diddy is kinda even on smaller stages. maybe im just not shooting enough peanuts? i played zeekeey recently and won with diddy but only cause i camped super hard and shoot a lot of peanuts on FD but, on smaller stages its much harder/i lose.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Typically smaller stages are better against DDD IMO, he's so fat it's really easy to combo him on them. BF is my personal favorite stage in this MU, there's also less room to CG us even with platforms since bananas can slip people while on a platform.

I like how vato just picked up diddy and is already better than jebus with him lolz, jebusisbad

vato_break

Smash Master
Jebus's diddy is slightly better than mine, im already a good player despite being a mk main though :p

also idk i find DDD a lot easier when there is room to camp and run away. I think BF is way better than SV though, in fact i don't think sv is good vs DDD at all.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
People keep telling me not to pick Smashville in certain match-ups, namely MK. Why, and what MUs?
MK gets the lead on you and can just camp the platform. Plat form not around? He can just grab the ledge and wait till it comes around. If the mk doesn't feel safe when the platform is going over the stage they can just go under the stage and wait for the platform to go to the other side. You can't really do much about this because if you try to you will either get punished for it or nothing much will happen during the set except mk being really ****ing gay if they want to.

tl;dr sv is mk's next best stage behind rc, brinstar, frigate, and delfino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom