• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
my internet is finally back up, morez trolling for me. 'Cept Jebus ACTUALLY FINALLY came up with something I can't disprove or say it was already discovered! Congratulations! Should we celebrate?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
anything for u daddy lol
*slips a peanut in your pocket*

btw kirby is easy...and nobody should lose to one even chudat...jus sayin...

Player-1

Smash Legend
Jeebus, just tested it out and it only works on some characters, Marth is limited, and it doesn't work on luigi at all, i'm testing d3 now

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I knew that it wouldn't work on all caracters but it works on the ones that we need it to work on. What can a snake do if you are at a good distance away(about one diddy roll away) from him and you are holding a banana and there is also a banana in front of you?

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
If he dashes, he grabs the first banana and can get punished by the one you are holding. If he walks up to you and grabs the banana, he can no longer Utilt and you can just monkey flip him. If he nade camps, you can just blow up the grenades with an instant drop

vato_break

Smash Master
He can avoid the money flip by ducking, he can quickly throw the banana at you while you monkey flip, and he can just throw the banana down and then uptilt. The instant drop still won't making him stop camping, he can throw them far enough where it won't hit the banana but, it can still lay close to you.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
If he starts to duck it means he can't shield while he is ducking which means you can throw a banana at him.
also at the distance you are from snake, if he throws a grenade, It has to hit you otherwise it puts him in danger of blowing up

DFEAR

Smash Hero
aipom what else?
im ashamed u answered that question for him...

anyway imma record a bunch of matches this sat... :3

also getting that lead applies to all matchups >.>..force that approach...free punish...too bad it doesnt work against snake

Count

Smash Champion
I beat Wyatt in four dittos while he was here and he cries himself to sleep at night.

Oh, and thats not even counting drunk dittos. My ganon on hanenbow>his.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
so OBVIOUSLY through inui logic Count is now the best Diddy player in the world.

congrats count...we will now all worship you

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure you shoot alot more peanuts than poor ADHD does, so count is the best diddy atm (P1 doesnt come close whaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom