• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official Wario Power Rankings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
This is a very valid point. Can't really say anything that'll make use of a debate.

Also, Krys, have you spoken with Snack for the position of photo shopper?
Yeah, Krys PM'ed me.

I got lazy and forgot to update anything.

Since we have our Photoshopper now, all that's left is for all of the panelists to get together and get a final PR going. We will then decide a theme (Sesame Street IMO) and then give it to Krystedez with our final list and then get our graphic made depending on how everyone wants to be represented!

Shift

Smash Journeyman
<content redacted>

Well...
Jews are known as cheap & greedy....

Last edited by a moderator:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hallo mein name ist Wario

SCHNITZEL!

That is more German/Dutch than jewish

IM SORRY BUT WARIO IS NOT JEWISH! HE WOULD NOT DO YOUR ACCOUNTING!

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
uhhh wario is OBVIOUSLY french

just imagine wario saying "BONJOUR!"

also Mario/Luigi are italian
Wario/Waluigi are French, because everyone knows the opposite of Italian is French.

also they have french-ish mustaches

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually, it depends

French and Italian are known for good food/wine/etc

They both are said to be romance languages

there are some similarities. The opposite of Italian would be like Austrian.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Nexoult is pretty legit, I'm not going to argue about whether or not I'm better than he is. It's not even possible to apply Inui logic let alone normal logic. The only thing that connects us is that he sometimes loses to Neji (Spanish Diddy), against whom I won a set 2-0. 2 matches in a lifetime don't mean too much, however.

Aside of that, how would Nexoult being better than I am result in him being S-tier lol, I'm not even on the list. Only reason I'm mentioned in the first place is because I'm actually active on international boards (and I actually DO speak English, silly Spanish people).

So yeah, quit the rubbish Alex Death and Borja, you guys never even played me so stop making assumptions xD

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Yeah, Krys PM'ed me.

I got lazy and forgot to update anything.

Since we have our Photoshopper now, all that's left is for all of the panelists to get together and get a final PR going. We will then decide a theme (Sesame Street IMO) and then give it to Krystedez with our final list and then get our graphic made depending on how everyone wants to be represented!
I might be on AIM this weekend.

Dude, quit playing around. I swear, if I have to photoshop Elmo on a moto'bike or something I'm might really quit the internet foreverz.

I was thinking of like an individual wario theme thing. If you are the best wario, you should have the theme of your choice on your wario picture itself. (for instance, if Hunger is number one, and he loves Final Fantasy, I could make a Wario picture for him that is his Wario with his texture he wants conjuring up Fira or some crap)

Number two and on would have the same thing. Until you get to HM's and shiz, that's where pictures become selection portaits with diddly-do stuff like balloons or some crap :x

Oh and rules would be no two warios can have the same theme unless they're tied in rank. (like the super elmo-wario bros would be right next to eachother like the greedy trolls they are)

My theme would be Darkstalkers, with Wario going all Talbain on his bike with a moon in the background or some crap lol that's just an example not keeping it for real until I decide :)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Lol no need to give me credit for being a good Wario until I get vids up. I played way too few people @ Apex to prove myself, too busy socializing (which isn't necessarily a bad thing). The only thing I've done there is beat Mister Eric 2-0, and taking a game off Minty's Marth (losing the other 2 matches against his MK LOL).

I'll see to vids of me against decent players.
I could barely touch you xD
Always had a fear it would go to time.

I think youz good =3

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Why is Gluttony only an honorable mention? He's probably not on SWF because he probably can't speak English! LOL. He should be SS tier, and he's done more than any other Wario and placed the best.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Can I just ask to just be totally off the list?

I can't look at myself with all of those Warios surrounding me that are leagues better.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

I'm probably worse than you are.

This list gives you people that you should be asking questions and watching videos of.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
no joke, ted goes even with hall. time to adjust the list accordingly

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Ted from Australia is the best Wario Ive ever played he is the best
but but but sky is da best....

Why is Gluttony only an honorable mention? He's probably not on SWF because he probably can't speak English! LOL. He should be SS tier, and he's done more than any other Wario and placed the best.
He's beaten ally....EU isn't going to get respect until they come to an American tourney and do as well as Japan did at Apex oh wait EU was at Apex *shrugs*. Please stop putting other Wario's down because you have a hard on for Gluttony he's definitely good however he's far from the best.

Judge should be honorable mention also since he's like uses Wario. also Waymas and Tedeth should both be A tier.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
EU had legit representation at Apex? I didn't know that, and I was there :X

Wait, instead of coming up with splendid argumentation, I might as well just stick to:

NO DISRESPECT AL BUT YOU SUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom