• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Ooh, those are some neat rumors! Let's hope they come true! I'd love another Golden Sun!

And yeah, the Golden Sun characters would be great PCs! Woo, support Mia!

courte

Smash Lord
hAD anyone's specualted/hoped movelist include the moved he actually uses

courte

Smash Lord
yes there is another golden sun on the way

after the first gs3 stir, the person who made the fake said he did so to stir up discussion about the game again. After seeing the fans response, nintendo goes to camelot, who hadn't started but wanted to, and said wheres out new GS!!? and camelot says well we havent started yet, but we don't wanna rush this; want this to be REALLY REAAAAAALLy good

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
You're an idiot.
You win the...

SMASH WORLD! :) Congratz!

C'mon, Ridley is perfect. 4 votes on Sakurai (most for a unconfirmed character, along with the ever awsome GENO!), originality (fire, wings, I think 8 limbs?), and being the 2nd most important character in the Metroid series.

Ya, and since Metroid outsells Star Fox, and Star Fox seems to be getting a 3rd rep in Krystal, why the heck wouldn't Metroid-the more important gaming series, better gaming series, and better selling and known get 3 characters=???

No Ridley but Krystal would make no sense, and remeber...Major Characters Major Franchise (Metroid is considered a flagship series) > Major Character from a Minor Franchise (Star Fox would be lucky to sell 10 million units by the end of the decade). Riddle me that.

O, and to heck with Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. All but a few of them (not most, just a minority) know how to do is spam and flame. Their group can be pretty annoying. Club R.I.D.L.E.Y. can go cry me a river for all I care, and same with Club A.S.H.L.E.Y. No honor, no respect.

And sugarpoultry, we call the reason there are no Ridley threads Shuma, basically. 90 posts a day, all spam and flame, and flames anyone who disagrees with him at anything. True facts. Too bad my fellow Ridley fans couldn't stop spamming and flamming. :(

And Geno has a good shot IMO. Sakurai said twice he likes the idea, and tied with Ridley with the most votes for a unconfirmed character at 4=win. As the main character for SMRPG, he's the perfect retro character. O, and his cult following rivals EarthBound in size. Still, if you doubt him, it is understandable, but be warned. He's like the underdog. You want to cross his chances off, but he's still likely.

All you people who are glad that Waluigi is deconfirmed (myself included), just be polite, say you don't like Waluigi, you're glad he's not playable, and don't rub it in, or be rude. No need to be rude, now. Just don't rub it in, other then to the people who said they'd die if Waluigi wasn't playable! :laugh:

MisterT676

Smash Rookie
I'm elated that Waluigi is resigned to being an AT and not a legitimate character. If Nintendo were to consider him a *real* character, who knows what offspring that could produce in the Nintendo Universe...

....Watingle??

God help us.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
What made people think Waluigi was a viable playable character option again? He had no merits at all to become playable (Well perhaps people just wanted to see a Mario and Luigi vs Wario and Waluigi battle).

-Knight

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
I'm elated that Waluigi is resigned to being an AT and not a legitimate character. If Nintendo were to consider him a *real* character, who knows what offspring that could produce in the Nintendo Universe...

....Watingle??

God help us.
Nuuuuuuuu...! Fran Dresher with a sex change, overweight and in a skintight Green leotard yelping, "WAAAAAAHHHH RUPPEEESSS" is a horrendous and frightening thought.

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I mourn with my fellow Waluigi fans. Let us take comfort in knowing that we could one day summon him on Wi-Fi against those that spewed such hatred towards him...

And Waluigi kicks and racket-bludgerons them. Wah-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
My upset over him not being playable is comforted that he kicks some serious butt. Maybe next SSB... *sighs*

Aw well, I can play him mucho in Strikers Charged.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Waluigi wanted to be somebody, but Sakurai made him fall flat on his face. It's a shame though, because he has the moves to fight. Plus, with no partner in crime, Wario will have to endure the full wrath of the Mario Bros. if Luigi is fighting again.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
THANK GOODNESS.

Now I never have to come to this thread ever again.

At least he's actually IN the game.

Sonallvegqu

Smash Cadet
Waluigi is really no more than a filler that's only getting in the way of the main playable cast roster. There are much more preferrable characters to choose than Waluigi.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
HAHHAHHAHHAHAA, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES NOW DILUSIONAL WALUIGI PEOPLE!

Eheheh, seriously though, Im very very happy he's an assist trophy.

:D

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Hmm, too bad. Would've been cool to do a Mario Bros. vs Wario Bros. battle sometime. Oh well, I'm not mourning over Waluigi, he's not worth it. Hopefully, when he gets a more decent backstory, he might end up playable in a future SSB.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
I have to admit that the wario bros vs mario battle woud had been an interesting thing... but sadly i dont like waluigi enuff...and it seems he is not popular enough.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom