• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxieman

Smash Ace
Waluigi own your face, and Ashleys too

HERES TO YOU PEOPLE WHO WANT OTHER MARIO REPS THAN WALUIGI, UP YOURS

**** assist trophies... I was hoping for that whip

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Waluigi own your face, and Ashleys too

HERES TO YOU PEOPLE WHO WANT OTHER MARIO REPS THAN WALUIGI, UP YOURS

**** assist trophies... I was hoping for that whip
lol...Waluigi should be so lucky. Count your blessings he wasn't something less. Waluigi didn't even deserve AT status.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
I loved todays update. Hooray for no waluigi or filler mario sports games character. I like how in ign's desciption of the update how it said several fans hoped for his appearance.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I forgot to downsize it, seeing as it was a quickie. I don't want to spend too much time on anything that has to do with Waluigi.
I'm sorry, that's just so...so true...

Waluigi for Assist Trophy...and we have a winner!

Instead of wishing for him in Brawl, you should wish for a Super Mario game in which he's actually important.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
at least he's an Assist, I feel content with that. It was just the truth, Waluigi had no chance whatsoever to be playable.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I'm sorry, that's just so...so true...

Waluigi for Assist Trophy...and we have a winner!

Instead of wishing for him in Brawl, you should wish for a Super Mario game in which he's actually important.
Yea, but that's probably the only reason he was an AT. If he had an important role and appeared in other games that aren't spinoffs, he could've been a character.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
well thanks to Waluigi he increased the chances of Kamek and Ashley to be in brawl, so cheers to you Waluigi
I was somewhat of a supporter for Waluigi being a PC. Though I kinda thought he wasn't ready to be in a smash game yet, I wanted to see it happend for he could quit getting $hitted on by haters and gain popularity and some purpose for being a Mario character. But seeing how the AT announcment happend. I'm not too suprised cuz I kinda saw this coming sooner or later and was worried that it would and sure enough it did. I'm ok with him beibg an AT as long as he takes Ashley with him cuz I'll be ****ed if she's a PC and not Waluigi. I can guraentee that will be seeing him again on Smash as a PC(If there's another).

I also don't see how this better's Kamek's chances at all. This does nothing for him. Maybe it helps Ashley a lil but hardly at all.

RDK

Smash Hero
With this update, it's apparent that Sakurai doesn't want to waste Brawl space with stupid, filler, no-name characters. This includes Ashley.

Believe it or not, I'd consider it a terrible thing indeed if Ashley made it in as a PC over Waluigi.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I was somewhat of a supporter for Waluigi being a PC. Though I kinda thought he wasn't ready to be in a smash game yet, I wanted to see it happend for he could quit getting $hitted on by haters and gain popularity and some purpose for being a Mario character. But seeing how the AT announcment happend. I'm not too suprised cuz I kinda saw this coming sooner or later and was worried that it would and sure enough it did. I'm ok with him beibg an AT as long as he takes Ashley with him cuz I'll be ****ed if she's a PC and not Waluigi. I can guraentee that will be seeing him again on Smash as a PC(If there's another).

I also don't see how this better's Kamek's chances at all. This does nothing for him. Maybe it helps Ashley a lil but hardly at all.
Agreed. Kamek, though, had better chances that Waluigi from the start. He's a Yoshi rep and a main villian of that series.

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
waluigi had no chance. period. sakuri probably didnt even think about him. just the thought of so much neglection of one character makes me.....LAUGH!! haha

fireyboy345

Smash Cadet
cuz he had some american guy put spin off characters in the game and when ever he wants an assist trophey update he has the usa guy do it. And if he has an assist trophey he really likes he puts that one on after the spinoff so his trophey is the first one you see.

D

Deleted member

Maybe not, but you have to admit he's cool. And I feel privaleged to be like the third person to ever support him!

Being an AT has perks, you know. The money's good, you can't get hurt, and Lyn.

RDK

Smash Hero
It's not that surprising, really, Stafy have multitudes of moves that could have contributed to a moveset.

But this really isn't the thread to be talking about such things.
Well, seeing as how Waluigi was deconfirmed, this thread will probably get closed down if the mods continue being close-happy.

Being an AT has perks, you know. The money's good, you can't get hurt, and Lyn.
^ LMAO.

D

Deleted member

Lol, thanks for that.

Waluigi needs to bust out those SAM missiles quick and take Ashley down a peg or too. Lanky kids NEVER lose to evil witches.

spindash

Smash Ace
A shame that Waluigi isn't playable. His Assist Trophy design is pretty good. ^^

Oh well, at least he's in. Maybe screenshots will satisfy some set-up Mario Bros. vs. Wario Bros. action. ♥

Congrats on him being in the game at least.

Emokirby4

Smash Cadet
Waluigi needs to be featured predominatly in the Core series' (either Mario, Wario, or a Luigi game [not sports]) before he could become a full, playable character. I would really like that to happen. I mean where is he during the WarioWare games?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Waluigi needs to be featured predominatly in the Core series' (either Mario, Wario, or a Luigi game [not sports]) before he could become a full, playable character. I would really like that to happen. I mean where is he during the WarioWare games?
Behind the scenes smoking weed

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
rofl this thread got pwnd, and dont even try to say something like "maybe you can unlock him and paly as the assist trophy" its done, you lost.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
rofl this thread got pwnd, and dont even try to say something like "maybe you can unlock him and paly as the assist trophy" its done, you lost.
The haters won the battle, but the Waluigi-ists won the war. He's in brawl. In an unfavorable form, but he's in. And when the 4th installment comes out, he's bound to be playable. Waluigi for SSB4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom