• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
Oh, thank the good lord. I would've hated to see such a worthless and idiotic character taking up space in the roster.

We just dodged a massive bullet, you guys. We should be grateful.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
"The fact that he’s an Assist Trophy means he won’t be appearing as a playable character, but..."

LOL.

This wins. I knew it would happen. It was inevitable, it was only WHEN it would happen.:laugh:
Oh, thank the good lord. I would've hated to see such a worthless and idiotic character taking up space in the roster.

We just dodged a massive bullet, you guys. We should be grateful.
Hah. Slap in the face ain't it? LOL
^^^^
All quoted for truth.

Waluigi is dead. Say a prayer.
*folds hands and bows head*
Oh unholy Satan, lord of infinite fury on those who have wronged what is good... :bigthumbu

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Well, at least he's in the game so be thankful for that. Personally, I'm glad he's not playable.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't want him as a playable character. But regardless, sorry guys, that sucks.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
One of the few updates that truly pissed me off. Ugh.

And the Assist Trophy is just horrifyingly unimaginative. It's truly, truly awful.
Well of course he's unimaginative, he's Waluigi.

And notice how they had to give him a tennis racket? Guess they couldn't figure out wtf-else to do with him...

I'll admit, he did need some face time, and that's exactly what he got. Just enough face time... and far-far-far away from the PC roster.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
To tell you the truth, he's actually one of my favorite Mario characters but I knew he wasn't going to become playable. I pretty much determined this as soon as they revealed Wario in his Wario Ware outfit and the evidence piled on as time passed on. Still, I'm sorry for your loss but at least he didn't get doomed to be a crappy recolor like Daisy did.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Bowser Jr. is the most likely Mario newcomer.

GTFO.

Oh well. At least Waluigi IS in the game in some way, shape, or form.

He also curb stomps people, like a certain Locust fighting soldier...

MARCUS FENIX KONFURMED!!!!!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Seriously, I wanted Waluigi as a AT and not a PC, but that was friggen rude. Ever heard of manners, dumb a**=??? Get the f*** over yourself, and stop beating on people who are down, f***er.
LOL hey there, welcome to the internet.

PsychoJosh

The sad thing is, there's a large number of dumb people who actually wanted Waluigi playable.

I can't imagine why or how. He's a completely worthless character, only created because Wario needed a doubles partner in Mario Tennis N64. That was his original purpose, and he served it already. Now he needs to just f*** off.

I always asked Waluigi fans why on earth they would want him taking up roster space, and they always answered the same thing: "DUDE HAVE YOU SEEN HIM IN MARIO STRIKERS?!! HE DOES A CROTCH CHOP!!"

...okay. That's it?

Well, yes. That's the only justification they ever provide: he did a crotch chop. Uh-huh, great.

Save room on the roster for deserving characters, you morons.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Well, the cross chop WAS pretty sweet.

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't want him as a playable character. But regardless, sorry guys, that sucks.
Quoted for truce.
You had your reasons for wanting the character, so I'm sorry for the disappointment.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
I was rather disappointed at the news of Waluigi's entrence as an assist trophy. I know Stafy was another favorable character who fell as well.

...Let's just hope Geno doesn't join them. ._. *fingers crossed*

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
It is too bad that he doesn't do a crotch chop after he smacks one of your opponents tho.

Gannondorf the fifth

Smash Apprentice
Heh, now we need is Ridley as an assist trophy. That will cause a riot on the boards. LOL
Let's pray to God you're right...I hate the idea or concept of ridley being a pc more then anything else...it's as though nobody understands how he'd be too big, physically unlike himself, as he wouldn't be able to fly constantly, and if he could, that'd change too many dynamics to the game itself for only one single character. I hope when the roster is officially declared on saturday, it doesn't include ridley and definately includes Gannondorf.

PsychoJosh

Well, the cross chop WAS pretty sweet.
No it wasn't, it was just stupid and juvenile, and that's the ONLY justification Waluigi fans have for him being in the game.

In fact, I bet that's why Sakurai rubbed in in everyone's faces that he's not playable: because he wants to show them how idiotic, unfeasible and ridiculous he is as a character.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I was rather disappointed at the news of Waluigi's entrence as an assist trophy. I know Stafy was another favorable character who fell as well.

...Let's just hope Geno doesn't join them. ._. *fingers crossed*
Because Geno's a third party character, he'll either be playable or he won't even show up at all (unless another Square Enix character becomes playable and he somehow winds up as that character's AT). Regardless, we already have 3 Mario ATs so the chances of yet another one are kind of small.

Add in: I support the above post. Seriously, you believe Shyguy's going to become playable despite a mountain of evidence against it so your opinion is automatically void...

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Let's pray to God you're right...I hate the idea or concept of ridley being a pc more then anything else...it's as though nobody understands how he'd be too big, physically unlike himself, as he wouldn't be able to fly constantly, and if he could, that'd change too many dynamics to the game itself for only one single character. I hope when the roster is officially declared on saturday, it doesn't include ridley and definately includes Gannondorf.
Lol, thank goodness someone else said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom