• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Waluigi fans have been dealt a major blow in today's update... o rly? I don't think so, because he made it as an AT. So it's nothing to gripe about ^^ It's better than nothing, right? It means Sakurai IS taking care of EVERYONE.

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
Well, with Sonic and Snake in Brawl, I think Geno has a fair chance honsetly. I know he's 3rd party, but c'mon, he has such a gigantic following. I do hope he's in. I'd settle for AT, but like I said, fingers crossed for PC.

Regardless, I have a quick question. I feel like such a n00b, but where did you guys get those pics in your sigs? The little rectangles that say SSBB and the characters name, along with a pic? I'd love to show my support for some of my favs! :]

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Let's pray to God you're right...I hate the idea or concept of ridley being a pc more then anything else...it's as though nobody understands how he'd be too big, physically unlike himself, as he wouldn't be able to fly constantly, and if he could, that'd change too many dynamics to the game itself for only one single character. I hope when the roster is officially declared on saturday, it doesn't include ridley and definately includes Gannondorf.
You're an idiot.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
I honestly think Sakurai made Assist Trophies because of his love to anger fanboys everywhere.

Goroh was just a test...

Deoxys was the real thing...

Now look what happened!!!
See, the difference there is, Goroh and Deoxys are characters who DON'T suck. Waluigi can just eat sh**.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I hope Sakurai just failed to mention the crotch chop. That was what made me love Waluigi. :/

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
I think it's pretty safe to say Ridley will be in the game. But hey, let's be optimistic....Boss perhaps?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I would laugh my head off if Luigi were also confirmed as an assist trophy. ^_^

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
To end the stupid little debate that's going on:

Ridley's Significance >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Waluigi's significance

Enough said. I could go off the deep end explaining what an insignificant character Waluigi is but I really must digress...

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I personaly think it was a good thing he was made an assist trophy, he fits the role well. it alsoworks out for both sides, waluigi fanboys/girls get waluigi, and the others dont have to deal with him takeing a character slot.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
so we have...

Deoxys, Lyn :( , Waluigi, Stafy... (do munchlax and meowth count....? cause i know i'm not the only one that would have killed himself if they were playable...)

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Pretty hilarious update, yeah. Character deconfirmations are among the more interesting ones possible, I think.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
yeeeeeeeeeees???

What? I hate the little puppet.

I have my reasons. He was a minor character in one game and a BARELY mentionable one in another.

This plus Square Enix's relationship with Sakurai equals unlikely.
^...He supports Shy Guy, that's hilarious. That should say enough about how much his opinion is worth

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
I personaly think it was a good thing he was made an assist trophy, he fits the role well. it alsoworks out for both sides, waluigi fanboys/girls get waluigi, and the others dont have to deal with him takeing a character slot.
QFT

I honestly didn't even expect Waluigi to show up at all; but I guess being an AT suits him well.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
Pretty hilarious update, yeah. Character deconfirmations are among the more interesting ones possible, I think.

They definitely generate a lot of posts :chuckle:

And I wouldn't mind seeing Geno or Mallow... I suppose I like them equally well...

And square enix sucks... their games were better when they were still square soft :(

edit: everyone knows porygon Z is better than shyguy...

porygon Z would be the sexiest character EVER and I'd main him in a heart beat ;)

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
yeeeeeeeeeees???

What? I hate the little puppet.

I have my reasons. He was a minor character in one game and a BARELY mentionable one in another.

This plus Square Enix's relationship with Sakurai equals unlikely.
Yeah...but that was a good game he was in. Plus, he was a really neat character in the game in my opinion.

Oh well if he's not though. I've given up on my hopes of Ayumi Tachibana...;_; It'll still be a fun game, even though like 8 million fanboys will go on a riot if he isn't included. O.o

Del Money

Smash Champion
Surprisingly enough, Waluigh isn't throwing bombs....AHHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Bomberman confirmed...

courte

Smash Lord
though i was not on his side i offer a prayer for the departed... as we inch closer to the day of destiny let us hope in our hearts that our deepest desire are met and neighsayers are slugged in the side of the head with a sledge hammer for wishing death upon those we have lost--though goroh should have been our first clue of this purge...

Indigo4

Smash Apprentice
I suppose it doens't affect his chances that he was in a good game...but the fact that his game was good, it got his name out there, and he has quite a following. Like I said...I'd like to at least see him in the game somewhere.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I'm a geno fan... but I don't see him having any chance...

except for... I heard a rumor of a SMRPG sequel... perhaps he has a small chance...

edit: here it is... and according to this tiny piece of insignificant evidence... Isaac and other golden sun characters would have a chance as well...

http://gonintendo.com/?p=30026

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I suppose it doens't affect his chances that he was in a good game...but the fact that his game was good, it got his name out there, and he has quite a following. Like I said...I'd like to at least see him in the game somewhere.
It was an ok game for it's time. Anyway, Bowser was much better than Geno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom