• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Smash Hero
Stryks, the first sign of fail is jumping the border everyday for a job that's $5.00 per hour, if you catch my drift.
How delightfully racist of you. Go die in a hole.

What the **** is this, college? It's a freaking forum. Get over it.

Don't get me wrong--bad grammar / spelling peeves me, too. But don't make it part of a debate on Smash Brothers. That's just stupid.

Stryks, you're cleared for pwnage.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Biggie Smalls, you're not making it better. In fact, you're making it the opposite of better. You're making it... NOT better.
So just because i put U instead of you my grammar sucks 100%?... wow seriously insulting my grammar when my native language is spanish is SO making u look smart in this small waluigi discussion/debate... [/sarcasm]
Wait, were you talking to me?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Hmph, Stryks was flaming me, why can't I flame him back?

You obviously havn't read the whole thing yet, Red STar. He's comming up to me like a punk and saying U FAI, U FAIL U FAIL U FAIL. Besides, Stryks, second sign of fail is whining about a comeback and passing it off as a "fail".

Stryks

Smash Hero
One thing is too flame me, but flaming/bashing/insulting my country and it's people is being racist fuktard...

and how the HELL do u want me to respond if im on my wii?! this post alone took me 3 or so minutes!

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
All you did was describe the meaning of bashing/flaming (one part of it), then proceed to flame me.

By the way, who said you had to respond? you're the one critisizing me for not responding to you. I didn't respond because I'd cause more lag. I'm not even laggin anymore, I'm watching the Red Sox game.

RDK

Smash Hero
Luke Groundwalker, does it shake your senses in the least bit that nobody likes you, and your arguments are about as relevant as a panda riding a go-kart?

Or have you not realized that you're collectively despised by the entire SWF community?

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
Luke Groundwalker, does it shake your senses in the least bit that nobody likes you, and your arguments are about as relevant as a panda riding a go-kart?

Or have you not realized that you're collectively despised by the entire SWF community?
Finally someone tells him like it is. On another note can someone here tell me ONE GOOD reason why Waluigi should be in Brawl. Don't say he has been in a bunch of games either because he is just a filler in them.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I can't believe a Waluigi debate has turned into this. :dizzy:

Can we just get back on topic?

Waluigi doesn't deserve to be in Brawl. The end.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Nope, because none of that is true. Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better, though, which is perfectly fine. I recognize that you can't help your inferiority.
Oh no! I'm hated by a bunch of idiots, what shall I do?!

Crom

Smash Journeyman

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░████░
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒░░░░░░░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒██▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒▒██▒░░░░░░░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░██░░
░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████████░░
░░░░░░██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░██░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion

this must have taken forever to make, wow.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land

what is that suppose to be???:urg:

evilwart

Smash Rookie
My ideas for Waluigi.

Wario’s unstable brother joins the brawl! …What the? Is he wearing a WarioWare outfit? Is he even in that game? Is he ever been in ANY Wario game? He’s up to something dastardly… I can tell by that mischievous grin!

Waluigi likes explosives. Seriously, he REALLY likes them. His fighting style is built around them… BOOM!

Special Move – Wall-uigi – Waluigi flicks his whip and WHOA! A wall! This wall is very special. It is constructed from entangling vines. If you run into it… well… you get stuck… luckily the wall can be destroyed with a simple attack.

Side Special Move – Bullet Bill – A Bullet Bill? Why has he got a Bullet Bill? Whatever the reason, he’s charging it up. Charge it too long and… it hurts… on the plus side it pulls Waluigi along for the ride! After a while it explodes.

Up Special Move – Whip Lash – Waluigi spins his whip above his head, damaging enemies. Can be used to tether onto edges.

Down Special Move – Boom! – Boom! Waluigi throws a bomb down on the ground. It damages anyone in range. And Waluigi? He’s propelled up into the air. He can fly!

Final Smash – Big Bang – Whoa! WHOA! That is one big bomb! Whilst carrying his self-styled “W-Bomb”, Waluigi doesn’t flinch. Don’t attack him! Any attack could cause it to explode. I know what your thinking… attack from far away! …Now look what you did… the bomb… it absorbs projectiles and grows even bigger! So you can’t stop him… I guess you have to avoid him. Carrying something that big slows him down. When it explodes it can be devastating! It can also be pretty… mild…

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Good moveset... but a swimming in the air move would be nice...

Also, I disagree with the idea of Waluigi in a WarioWare suit. Why not something like his Mario Strikers Charged attire?

Then he'd look different from the Mario Bros. and Wario.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He's a carbon copy of Baby Bowser from Yoshi's Island on, that's what I'm talking about.
Not really that was Bowser when he was young so they obviously couldn't use him. This is Bowser child in the future who has a different personality from the previous one and a lot of different moves N such.

They just needed a second villain to work with Bowser, so they took Baby Bowser, gave him a bib, giant paintbrush, annoying voice and Jr. and BAM!!

Bowser Jr. And now the Koopa Kids have fallen off the face of the world. Shame.
They just need a villain in the original SMB so they took a dragon gave him a shell and a few spikes and BAM.

Actually Bowser jr has appeared in every canon Mario game since sunshine and a lot of the spin offs.

Hmph, Stryks was flaming me, why can't I flame him back?

You obviously havn't read the whole thing yet, Red STar. He's comming up to me like a punk and saying U FAI, U FAIL U FAIL U FAIL. Besides, Stryks, second sign of fail is whining about a comeback and passing it off as a "fail".
From what I gathered you came here and randomly started bashing Toad with reasons that were proven wrong, you were being rude and arrogant about like your being now.

QFT

Nope, because none of that is true. Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better, though, which is perfectly fine. I recognize that you can't help your inferiority.

Oh no! I'm hated by a bunch of idiots, what shall I do?!
Nope actually its true every hates you. Stop living in denial.

Yes we are the idiots of course whatever you say lord **** ****.

My ideas for Waluigi.
Good signature except seriously this is advice: Change the name.

But I don't think all the bomb type moves are helping the whole "He could throw bombs... or something" cause.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XD Its funny how you are completely oblivious to everyones digression towards you even thought they to make it blatantly obvious.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
XD Its funny how you are completely oblivious to everyones digression towards you even thought they to make it (My note: What the hell?) blatantly obvious.
Can you translate that to English, please? Or can you not help having the grammar of a 10-year-old idiot?

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone hate Luke Groundwalker despite the fact that he's a bit annoying.
Well, it's because he speaks his mind, and for some reason that's completely out of the question in a forum where the only thing we CAN do is just that. I agree with Luke though, there's too many simple-minded people around this place, you just can't have an intelligent discussion in this place, since everyone is so defensive about everything!
I've always wondered why people don't hate Dylan_TNGA as much because of this... he insults people a lot and makes lots of stupid rants about a game he hasn't even played yet, plus he brings a lot of spammers from time to time too... you'd think he would be permabanned by now, or something.

Anyway silver777, why are you proud of understanding poorly written english? I mean, I don't want to start any arguments myself, but Luke is right, NOBODY will take you seriously on the internet if you don't use proper grammar and english! Doesn't anybody know the golden rules of the internet, any more? :dizzy:

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Terra its mainly because he is cocky and arrogant and is usually rude to everyone he speaks to.

XD Its funny how you are completely oblivious to everyones digression towards you even though they make it blatantly obvious.
Fixed. Jesus it was a typo or two get over it.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Terra its mainly because he is cocky and arrogant and is usually rude to everyone he speaks to.
Since when was this?

I wasn't being rude to anyone, then suddenly some idiot comes around and randomly says something about me for no reason at all? What a ****ing joke.

What, are you mad at me because I pointed out that the Mexican guy was being a whiner? Or maybe it's your own personal bias especially since you claim my arguments are never good (Since when, anyway?)?

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Well, if it was really that simple, you could just ignore him... I mean, doesn't Smashboards have an ignore list feature, or something like that? By calling Luke out and getting into silly arguments like these with him, you're not being a very good example yourself, are you? :)

Anyway, I'll let you in on a little tip here... pretty much everyone else on Smashboards is cocky and arrogant as well. The whole place is a warzone and if you look hard enough, you'll find a lot of jolly examples. Just look at some of the recent topics created by newbies who happen to not know that much about something, and look at all the stupid "fail" and "facepalm" images being posted, among the other various insults.

I swear, whenever I feel I'm being too obsessed with Smash Brothers, I just look at this website and all the silly little arguments, and I feel a lot better about myself... I swear, everyone here should just take a chill pill, and we should focus on talking about Waluigi... hopefully.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Get back on topic, people.
Good signature except seriously this is advice: Change the name.

But I don't think all the bomb type moves are helping the whole "He could throw bombs... or something" cause.
TEAM F.I.L.L.E.R or Team U.N.O.R.I.G.I.N.A.L-I.B!! Or the Church of Waluigi or The Gamma Squad!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
My ideas for Waluigi.

Wario’s unstable brother joins the brawl! …What the? Is he wearing a WarioWare outfit? Is he even in that game? Is he ever been in ANY Wario game? He’s up to something dastardly… I can tell by that mischievous grin!

Waluigi likes explosives. Seriously, he REALLY likes them. His fighting style is built around them… BOOM!

Special Move – Wall-uigi – Waluigi flicks his whip and WHOA! A wall! This wall is very special. It is constructed from entangling vines. If you run into it… well… you get stuck… luckily the wall can be destroyed with a simple attack.

Side Special Move – Bullet Bill – A Bullet Bill? Why has he got a Bullet Bill? Whatever the reason, he’s charging it up. Charge it too long and… it hurts… on the plus side it pulls Waluigi along for the ride! After a while it explodes.

Up Special Move – Whip Lash – Waluigi spins his whip above his head, damaging enemies. Can be used to tether onto edges.

Down Special Move – Boom! – Boom! Waluigi throws a bomb down on the ground. It damages anyone in range. And Waluigi? He’s propelled up into the air. He can fly!

Final Smash – Big Bang – Whoa! WHOA! That is one big bomb! Whilst carrying his self-styled “W-Bomb”, Waluigi doesn’t flinch. Don’t attack him! Any attack could cause it to explode. I know what your thinking… attack from far away! …Now look what you did… the bomb… it absorbs projectiles and grows even bigger! So you can’t stop him… I guess you have to avoid him. Carrying something that big slows him down. When it explodes it can be devastating! It can also be pretty… mild…
Wow, Waluigi wais a WarioWare look! I'm lovin' it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom