• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Waluigi Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*sigh* Reading that thread would give me lots of nostalgia but it would also fill me with even more hate than and Alpha n00b and biggie combined.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Classic Official Waluigi Thread Line FTW

I wouldn't mind if Waluigi made it into the Smash series, but I just don't feel he's ready for Brawl. It wouldn't be right to put him in because he isn't established yet. He's obviously meant to be more closely related to Wario, but since Wario is repping Wario Ware and Waluigi has no input on that series it just wouldn't be right to throw him in.

I say make him an AT for now, or maybe even a SE boss. He just hasn't earned his place yet. Sure he's in plenty of games, and I do find him interesting, but if the canon Mario and Wario series havn't accepted him or tried to fit him in yet, then he shouldn't be accepted as an All-Star yet.

Waluigi for Smash? Sure, maybe someday.
Waluigi for Brawl? No.
most likely this will be the last smash game bro....so yes...waluigi for brawl

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Stryks, stop being an immature 4chan citing *******. Alsom instead of posting humoungous pictures, ****ING LINK ME THEM NEXT TIME.

The main reasons he shouldn't be in brawl are that he's already as peach's attack, that he hasn't starred in any big hits, and that he was never really defined as a character. He isn't a historically prominant figure. All he's ever been was peach's servant

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
he hasn't starred in any big hits, and that he was never really defined as a character. He isn't a historically prominant figure.
You might as well be talking about Waluigi, sir.

Besides, the point isn't that Toad should be playable. He's pretty much deconfirmed as it is. The point is that Toad deserved it more than Waluigi does. So if Toad's not playable, Waluigi shouldn't be either. At least, that's my opinion.

Stryks

Smash Hero
One:

U came bashing Toad for X reason, saying theyre generic, u mention: "dont say yoshi cause he has diferent colors adn the green one is t3h main 1"

and im ok, here to prove u wrong: Pic with multiple diferent color toads, and apic of THE toad, who has red spots and blue vest...

now I dont like toad, but if u bash a character for a very n00bish reason, they ill always be here to end the n00bishness and defend the character... always...

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

two:

and waluigi aint important, and so he doesnt deserve to be in brawl...

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Hey I was the one that uber pwned everything he said IN ONE SINGLE POST, tough everytimed I quoted myself he would never aswer...

anyway waluigi sucks, and it is fact...
...you know what, you're right.

I give up.

I guess I'll just go home now.

Now I know that only the opinions of certain people matter in this world.

Oh well.

But seriously, though. Why hate?

Yes, he's unoriginal, but Luigi and Wario's designs aren't original. Also, Waluigi has been developed and is far different from other characters.

Yes, he's a filler, but what's wrong with that? We always have filler characters and filler episodes in TV shows that are sometimes enjoyable and we had filler characters in Melee. (the clones) Also, fillers... FILL things. They make things more complete, like jelly in a jelly filled donut. Why, just imagine the world without Waluigi! Who would play tennis is Wario when he's playing against the Mario Bros.? Who would Luigi have to smother to death in order to win Daisy's heart before Waluigi takes it by cheating or showing Luigi's embarresing photos from last Christmas? Who would be the tall, lanky guy with the weird name that everyone makes fun of for trying to hypnotize the world by dancing? Who would the Ridley fans have to flame if the Waluigi fans had no controversial character to support?

It's like that book "The Missing Piece." Imagine the Mario series as that round...rolling thing. And imagine Waluigi as a very, very....VERY tiny piece that fits right in.

Oh, and that's right. He's not important to the Mario series. And Geno is. Don't get me wrong, I want Geno in as much as the next guy... but he's not important to the Mario series. He was only important to Mario RPG, which isn't in the main series. It is, you say? It isn't in my opinion.

To me, the main series are the platformers and Nintendo and Miyamoto made themselves. (with the exception of the Super mario Land games, which was made by his mentor) Then the RPGs, then the party games.

And if you really think about it... there really is no plot in the Mario series. It seems like only the RPGs and a few party games do.

Bowser kidnaps the princess, Mario tries to get her back with his partner(s) Luigi and Yoshi... wait... YOSHI?

Didn't you all say that Waluigi could not be Wario's partner because they're in different franchises? Yet Yoshi is sometimes Mario's partner PLUS one of the Yoshi stages in Melee was ACTUALLY FROM SUPER MARIO WORLD??? BAM!

So once again, importance not VERY important, but will help a lot to get in Brawl

So, Waluigi sucks, eh?

Holy crap, I just remembered something.

*runs away*

*comes back*

AHA!!

BUMBUMBUMMMMMM

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Stryks, don't critisize me for not responding. I'm not because of the god**** lag you gave me with that picture.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Biggie the image is on the other page >.>

red maniac: so? yeah I wanted to try him out, its the only game where he was actualyl ORIGINAL,with the whip, but oh my... the studio that made him original is 2ND PARTY, which means nintendo had little to no involment in the game and waluigi...

but if u check that game, ITS A SPORTS TITLE, meaning hes STILL LACKS THE MAJOR ROLE IN A MARIO PLATFORM, HIS OWN GAME OR ANYTHING, TIL THEN HE WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FILLER ALA PETEY PIRAHNA, OMG HE AINT PLAYABLE, COINCIDENCE?!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Biggie: What the hell is your computer running on!? Windows 64?

@ Other person: Yoshi >> Waluigi any day... seriously Yoshi's Island was epic and he is about 17 thousand times better than Waluigi.

@ That picture you posted: Stryk's!? How could you!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Biggie: What the hell is your computer running on!? Windows 64?

@ Other person: Yoshi >> Waluigi any day... seriously Yoshi's Island was epic and he is about 17 thousand times better than Waluigi.

@ That picture you posted: Stryk's!? How could you!
ITS STRIKERS, THE ONLY GAME WHERE WALUIGI IS DECENT, consider than one game and substract it from the rest of the games waluigi is in... meaning... in only ONE GAME WALUIGI IS GOOD, IN THE REST HE SUX

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
You might as well be talking about Waluigi, sir.

Besides, the point isn't that Toad should be playable. He's pretty much deconfirmed as it is. The point is that Toad deserved it more than Waluigi does. So if Toad's not playable, Waluigi shouldn't be either. At least, that's my opinion.
My Thoughts exactly. I only htought we were talking about Toad being in brawl at all. Stryks is the punk that led me to believe we were arguing about Toad's arrival in Brawl.

Stryks

Smash Hero
No I WASNT, U said toad is generic, circus said thers a toad who is THE toad, u said there was no such thing, then someone mentioned yoshi, then u say that yoshis have different colors to tell them apart, and that the green one IS THE main yoshi added in smash...

I then showed the multicolored toads (u said it was PSed, hahaha so much fail) and THE toad, who has red spots, and blue vest, thus yoshi and toad have similar status, that's all I wanted to show: how much u failed...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I hate that wall he does in Strikers... dammit. Except we made the opponent epic fail with it a few times XD

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Biggie the image is on the other page >.>

red maniac: so? yeah I wanted to try him out, its the only game where he was actualyl ORIGINAL,with the whip, but oh my... the studio that made him original is 2ND PARTY, which means nintendo had little to no involment in the game and waluigi...
Kirby, Pokemon and Earthbound/Mother are made from second parties. If Sakurai wanted to take things from Strikers, he could. He already took elements from Mario Kart, Mario Golf and Mario Tennis, AND one of the stickers is Wario in Super Mario Strikers, so it's possible.

but if u check that game, ITS A SPORTS TITLE, meaning hes STILL LACKS THE MAJOR ROLE IN A MARIO PLATFORM, HIS OWN GAME OR ANYTHING, TIL THEN HE WILL CONTINUE TO BE A FILLER ALA PETEY PIRAHNA, OMG HE AINT PLAYABLE, COINCIDENCE?!
Geno was never in a Mario platform.

GENO FOR BRAWL!!

So wait, the whip was the only thing that made him original? What about his creepy, glowing eyes? His stupidity and completely random comments in Mario Power Tennis and Mario Golf that got him and Wario in trouble, which ended with Wario landing on Waluigi? How about his strange movements and his ability to swim in the air in Mario Tennis and Mario Hoops? His love for Daisy and hatred for Luigi which slightly expanded more in Game and Watch Gallery 4? His uncalled and innapropriate behavior in the Strikers games? His love for dancing and his intentions to dominate the entire world by his lone self? His use of eggplants, piranha plants, and (dare I say it) bombs???

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
No I WASNT, U said toad is generic, circus said thers a toad who is THE toad, u said there was no such thing, then someone mentioned yoshi, then u say that yoshis have different colors to tell them apart, and that the green one IS THE main yoshi added in smash...

I then showed the multicolored toads (u said it was PSed, hahaha so much fail) and THE toad, who has red spots, and blue vest, thus yoshi and toad have similar status, that's all I wanted to show: how much u failed...
I noticed that you ignored that Toad is deconfirmed, look at Circus' post. You just keep this up so you have an exucse to say I phail.

You're just some moron who can't even spell you. You type like a Fifth grader who knows how to punctuate. You ned to grow up and shut the **** up. Yeah, I went Dr. Phil on your ***.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
HOLY HELL! Didn't take long for this thread to go to ****... again...

Is it really worth it to devote so much hatred toward one character, filler or not? And yet half of you want Bowser Jr. - How the hell is HE not filler? I personally prefer more attention be devoted to new franchises myself, but since that currently doesn't seem to be the case and since we're inevitably getting at least one more Mario character, why not Waluigi? (And before you Geno fanboys start, he's not likely to be treated as strictly a Mario character anyway, thanks to Squeenix keeping things complicated in that regard...) Tatanga and Wart sure as hell aren't happening and including Bowser Jr. will only serve to remind us even more how disappointed we were with Super Mario Sunshine... Besides, ANY ONE of the original Koopa Kids can kick that Bowser Mini-Me's *** any day...

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
They just needed a second villain to work with Bowser, so they took Baby Bowser, gave him a bib, giant paintbrush, annoying voice and Jr. and BAM!!

Bowser Jr. And now the Koopa Kids have fallen off the face of the world. Shame.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Never judge a person by their grammar... unless their grammer just abosolutely SUCKS like a five year old's grammar.

Stryks

Smash Hero
So just because i put U instead of you my grammar sucks 100%?... wow seriously insulting my grammar when my native language is spanish is SO making u look smart in this small waluigi discussion/debate... [/sarcasm]

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Stryks, the first sign of fail is jumping the border everyday for a job that's $5.00 per hour, if you catch my drift.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Another language being your first language isn't an excuse for **** grammar. I'm learning some French and can easily type out a French sentence in fine and understandable grammar, and I only know a small bit of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom