• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Heh, good friend.

Spudz is good, he's just not there yet. I do think he will make the top ten at some point. Maybe in the next couple of months?

Wow, a lot of competition between Waff and myself. I'm kinda hoping we end up facing each other at UST. How epic would that be?

Although, how cool would it be if we both ended up ranked 10th and had a vote?
I know! I am pretty sure I can be in Top Ten already I just choke really bad in tourneys. Im pretty sure both me and you will make it really, really soon. :D

Sorry Waff, no room for you. :p

EDIT: I just read the last few pages and realized everyone has been talking about me behind my back! Haha. Thanks for the support geekhead, I will get there eventually. Also I dont see why people dont go all out in every single match they are playing. I always play as serious as I can unless I am facing random noobs and then use my Falcon.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, he also placed lower than wangston at ToF7, so unless he shows his stuff at this upcoming tournament, he'll more than likely move down.

bluepeach

Smash Cadet
Dai-A I just want to say that I wish I could have played you before you moved, Tyler came back from playing you with some VERY good tips and he was in the doghouse for a while for not telling me that he got to go like 5 hours against you. He said you were super chill. I dedicate my first thunderstock Saturday to you.

And to Spudz, I will tell you why some people don't go all out every match, it's so that they can comfort their hearts and taunt their friends with "At least I wasn't trying my hardest." And yes, sometimes to help noobz, which is appreciated when done well, like Ken Neth and friends with Tyler and me. But Ken Neth should be peeved enough about that fine to be going all out tomorrow. I don't think he should have to pay that anyway. Bogus...They should charge the mom who was responsible for the minors, not the person housing them.

philbobjoe

Smash Journeyman
The reason people do not go all out in friendlies is because trying hard puts stress on you, but they are friendlies, so you should be having fun, not getting stressed.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Well, there's another reason why people sandbag in friendlies.
It's so your opponent doesn't know your true play style during a friendly...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
David, you should like, become all buff, then when you fly back to Utah one of these days, come to a tournament in a disguise (just in case), and tell everyone you're new to the scene and money match everyone (but make sure no one is watching the MMs).

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Man, I'm sad to see Wangston go. Well, I think in two years time, you can rise yourself in the rankings again. Skill never leaves you.

Um, thought I'd get this thought among the panel members (although I'm betting you've already thought about this), with ToF this Saturday, would you plan to update the rankings still, or wait until after this, even though it looks like more than half of us won't attend due to conference?

Something to mull around...

___X___

Smash Lord
lol you better not do anything tricky tommorow pc, for updating the rankings since it is april fools
True that! he's probably gonna put Sada or Gkirbs as first in state! then we will know he is joking for sure!! XD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Okay, the new list is up (and as usually, the SmashWiki page is edited to match this...). I hope everyone likes what we've done. :)

Also, since Ken Neth said he has quit, he is no longer on the panel (and the list). He was able to discuss and vote on this list, but after that, he's been taken off. So we're down to five panel members; and with that, we need to find a sixth panelist. The decision as to who the sixth panelist will be, will probably get decided around this weekend. (Any takers? :laugh:)

And Dai-A, since I promised you I would be doing something special for you (you deserve it, since you're "too good"), you get the Isai treatment. You can't be ranked from 1st to 10th, so I thought you might like this...

And again, we (especially myself) worked EXTRA hard on this list, so I hope everyone likes this new list... :)

wangston

Smash Lord
boring pc failed once again. where are the jokes????

you should have made joke #1. Now that is a joke.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
awesome, my fox looks so sexy in 5th place!

sorry about kenny though, its been fun man

DZLE

Smash Master
Yeah, its sad to see kenny go.
I will definitely be seeing him still.

And, as for a new panel member, Once again, I volunteer to be considered.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Why Kenny, why? It's April Fools, so I don't know what to believe...

Well, sad to see you go man. Congrats to Waff for making it back on, and a victory dance for me!

I will also ask to be a panel member, since you guys said I would be perfect anyway.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
This is either the best April Fool's joke or the worst news all day. :/
I also volunteer for being on the panel. Lolz. Epic win for PC and Kenny if the 'opening' is just part of the fool's day joke. :laugh:

___X___

Smash Lord
well, im back to being were im suppose to be. and now to take first. just gotta own that spamming META!! DAIR, DAIR, DAIR, DAIR, NADO!!!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, April Fools (I guess)!

Kenny's not going to be put back on. It's a long story, but his final conclusion was that he doesn't want to be put back on.

Also, I guess since April Fool's is over, I'm going to reveal the REAL changes to the list via the first post... (Refresh if necessary.) :)

Top Bottom