• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Woo! I love the half of fame for Dave. Very shiny, and he deserves it. Good work on that trophy, PC...or, wherever did you find that trophy on the internet, PC, cause it's awesome!

Heh, DZLE is begging for the job. You should be patient and let the panel members decide.

DZLE

Smash Master
How am I begging? Just reminding. Don't even care if I get it or not. It would just give me motivation to be active in our ****ty little scene. And I just want to help since most of the other members are good friends of mine.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Good work on that trophy, PC...or, wherever did you find that trophy on the internet, PC, cause it's awesome!

I didn't find it somewhere; I made it. I capture (using SD Card) and edit (using PhotoShop) all of the custom character images, myself. It would be like impossible to find a gold "statue" like that on the internet in the same pose as the Falco image I used for Dai-A before.

But thanks, everyone, for the compliments! :chuckle:

Oh, and the 6th panel member will likely be announce tonight!

DZLE

Smash Master

I didn't find it somewhere; I made it. I capture (using SD Card) and edit (using PhotoShop) all of the custom character images, myself. It would be like impossible to find a gold "statue" like that on the internet in the same pose as the Falco image I used for Dai-A before.

But thanks, everyone, for the compliments! :chuckle:

Oh, and the 6th panel member will likely be announce tonight!
Haha. didnt even notice the whole Hall of fame thing til just now. That is so good.
You misspelled undisputed in David's lil Hall O fame thingy.
PC doesnt make mistakes... Undisputed must have mispelled itself

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, its sad to see kenny go.
I will definitely be seeing him still.

And, as for a new panel member, Once again, I volunteer to be considered.
It's okay, X can break those cuffs.

:p

And again...
Just hurry and make me Panel Member...
I actually like that idea better than letting myself or anyone else be considered.
Then...

This---------------^^^^^^
i think DZLE wants to be a panel member lol

How am I begging? Just reminding. Don't even care if I get it or not. It would just give me motivation to be active in our ****ty little scene. And I just want to help since most of the other members are good friends of mine.
read the post, it can look like your begging. nothing mean ment

___X___

Smash Lord
THat hall o FAme is so nice, david soooo deserves that.
he was really the new m2k, well i really hope david can come back and we can all smash like we used to. david you are tooo amazing. keep it up.. brother :')

Jar'd

Smash Ace
X, it's only an MK. You are using freaking Sonic. Pass him and get first!

(this is Dawei btw, if you don't know lol)

___X___

Smash Lord
X, it's only an MK. You are using freaking Sonic. Pass him and get first!

(this is Dawei btw, if you don't know lol)
DAWEI!!!!! why are you named jar'd? hahahah!

and yeah.. ONLY METAKNIGHT. i effing hate META!!! and yeah yeah ill try my best, ima be first one day!!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
DAWEI!!!!! why are you named jar'd? hahahah!

and yeah.. ONLY METAKNIGHT. i effing hate META!!! and yeah yeah ill try my best, ima be first one day!!
I was going to use the name Dawei, but it was already taken. Not sure how I made up Jar'd, though...

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I only read the katakana since I suck at hiragana, but really?
That's who the 6th panel member is (if the hiragana sentence underneath is telling who the member really is)?

And PC, I'm not going to lie; I skipped straight to 5. LOL
Serves me right.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Oh yah I think PC made a mistake and the picture was down for few minutes. Am I right. And it wasnt my computer if it said that the pic was missing from photobucket.

And who da' panel member?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I just deleted the image and re-uploaded one where I fixed a few areas around the statue where it wasn't trimmed to my satisfaction. (I have a lot of free time on my hands. :laugh:) You just happened to look at it during that little time frame before the re-upload.

BTW, the second line says 「解らないか。気の毒だね。
Or "Wakaranai ka. Kinodoku dane." meaning
"Don't understand? Isn't that unfortunate."

DZLE

Smash Master
Ken Neth?
He is willing to be a panel member again? I thought you said he wasnt?!

I am so confused.

DZLE

Smash Master
Yes, we have figured that out by now.

I am happy :D Kenny will still be a part of our beautiful crappy scene! ... (in a way)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
It's not the wrong kanji... 分かる is the main one, but this is mainly used for "to know", while 解る, which is pronounced the same way, is for "to understand". Also, 判る is "to figure out", and is also pronounced the same way.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Hahaha I didn't skip to 5 but that is still good. Also the gold Falco is sweet, thanks for all the nice work PC.

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
lol, i dont get it :S
you click where he says click here, you follow the directions and click 2, you realize that this might take a while so you skip right ahead to 5, realize you have been tricked, go 1 down to 4 if you didn't read what 5 says, the 3 is what PC wanted you to find, but instead of clicking 3 after the 2, you click 3 last.

sorry if this is still sucky, but i tried. i suck at explaining things.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That explanation was pretty much dead-on to what I intended, except for one fact; the only part that was off was that I intended for people to think I'm lying when I said that it is not #4, so they click #4 (i.e. reverse psychology), and not because they didn't read it (as they likely will). It's fine, too, if one doesn't read it and clicks #4. Anyway, to play another joke on the person clicking these links in hopes to finding out who the sixth panelist is, I put the answer in Japanese, so they will do all of that work and still don't know (unless they can read Japanese, or at least katakana).

What made it better (which was actually unintentional), was that Minato could read the katakana saying "Ken Neth", but not the kanji/hiragana on the second line, leading him to think that it said something like "Ken Neth is not the one", since Kenny being the sixth panelist is odd enough. And along with the fact that Minato clicked 1»5»4»3 (only skipping the 2 in the optimal order), I think Minato was the one it worked the best on. :laugh:

Geekhead

Smash Apprentice
haha nice!
I did the 1 2 5 4 3 order lol
now why did minato skip #2? hmm... i may never know

EDIT: so is kenny staying longer now? if he is still gonna leave soon, you guyz should debate on the new panel member. and i think DZLE will be askin for it more lol

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hm, so you clicked them in the exact order I intended. Hurray for me! It worked completely on someone! You seriously meant it when you said, "i totally fell for the wild goose chase thing!" :laugh:

Minato saw ahead that #2 might have been another one that said to click the next one, so he skipped to #5 one step early.

Kenny said he would come to the next ToF, since he's wangston's ride, and it'll be wangston's last tournament. He said he probably won't enter, though. And I personally want Kenny to be a panel member, since he was always helping keeping the panel on track, and was always prompt when it comes to stuff regarding the panel. He was very involved... I didn't want him gone. But if he won't be coming to any tournaments after that, he would eventually have to be taken off the panel, due to not having seen anyone play for a while, so this is only a temporary thing. We would have to discuss on a replacement when that time draws near.

DZLE

Smash Master
haha nice!
I did the 1 2 5 4 3 order lol
now why did minato skip #2? hmm... i may never know

EDIT: so is kenny staying longer now? if he is still gonna leave soon, you guyz should debate on the new panel member. and i think DZLE will be askin for it more lol
Nope! I have already said that I would volunteer to be considered. No more

"OMG FREE PANEL SPOT LAWL?!"

XD

Oh and... having kenny on there is the best thing. It means we get to see him at ToF!

Top Bottom