• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Hey, I never said you wouldn't be number one. And you never said that you would be number one before we leave on our missions..

So we're all on the same page here. No need to argue.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm withdrawing from the power rankings. The reason being, the water is cold on my wang. But for real I don't want to be on the next update so don't vote for me.

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm withdrawing from the power rankings. The reason being, the water is cold on my wang. But for real I don't want to be on the next update so don't vote for me.
Wang... :( lol! the waters cold on your wang! hahahah im gonna miss you so bad, right now im at the hospital waiting for you to come down stairs hahahaha love you wang <3

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Wow, making the top 10 list of Utah seems hard with a low-tier like Ganon... he's second to last on the tier list to poor Falcon :(

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
We must constantly bombard him to come to tournies! We need a Ganon mainer, cause a lot of us play Ganon, but don't main him.

Come to tournies, and play your Ganon against our apparent top-tier characters and X's Sonic!

~Glory to the Hypno-Toad

DZLE

Smash Master
We must constantly bombard him to come to tournies! We need a Ganon mainer, cause a lot of us play Ganon, but don't main him.

Come to tournies, and play your Ganon against our apparent top-tier characters and X's Sonic!

~Glory to the Hypno-Toad
Tuts mains Ganon.

(AKA Sam, the other guy who works at play n trade that entered like 1 tourney XD)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Since there never seems to be 4 panelists able to have the panel meeting at one time, I have started discussing it in the panel room in order to get things moving before the month has ended. It's been almost a full week now since the last tourney of the month, and we need to get things going.

So panelists, please check there and post your opinions until (and if) we are capable of getting enough panelists online for an actual panel meeting.

Nul

Smash Apprentice
LOL yeah the fact that X is one of the best players EVER with sonic should show tiers never matter.

Buttttt I still say tiers have reasoning
Tourny based tier lists are more reasonable, but the fact that a more people % play higher tier characters can poke a big hole through that too.

wangston

Smash Lord
Cut X some slack he mains sonic. Kenny already going balls out in the panel discussion on why he is number one.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
With Yaz placing lower than both Chris and Kenny in the last two tournaments, we figured we'd put him in 3rd for now. And since the list is updated monthly, changes like these aren't that big of a deal, since Yaz could prove in the next tournament that he didn't lose his touch and that he still deserves his former rank to regain it.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Aw man. I thought I would get in this time because I have accumulated so many 7th places. Haha.

Also, ohnoes Yaz! X is gonna freak.

wangston

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a joke!!!!!

Hhahahahaha!!!!! How can anyone take Utah seriously if a sonic is best in state HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

What a joke.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Washington has a Luigi as first in Melee. And tier list wise, Sonic in Brawl and Luigi in Melee is about the same (albeit Sonic a little lower, but I think Sonic is underrated at the moment). People, especially those judging OoSer, should learn not to judge a book by its cover. Like, someone could be so good with the mid/low-tier that the difference hardly matters. (Unless I recalled incorrectly, Chris ranked the highest, in 3rd, at the first Vegas tournament that you guys went to.)

Junpappy

Smash Lord
A low tier being first in state should be a positive indicator if anything.

Top Bottom