• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

___X___

Smash Lord
aww how cute, kenny gets first in state because its his birthday, well anyways congrats kenny!! looks like my noob ah needs to get better... :(
I'm wayy too slow. :urg:

wangston

Smash Lord
QFT

But uhhh

This is so very off topic but wangston I have til like 7:30 Utah time wanna play some PS0 just text me up I will make a room
I think that is 9:30 my time. We can play. I'll probably get my bro to join on too.

On topic. Snake's ftilt is broken it does 21% fresh.

DZLE

Smash Master
do you want to just play right meow.

on topic. Meta Knight has 5 jumps lol
Wangston GG's lets play again.

on topic power rankings for brawl might not exist anymore since tof is getting the BOOT

on topic topic charizards up b can kill

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Wangston GG's lets play again.

on topic power rankings for brawl might not exist anymore since tof is getting the BOOT

on topic topic charizards up b can kill
I'm guessing from this that there's no Thursday tourney today. This also probably means no ToF... still no word from FtS on bUST... yeah I don't see the rankings being updated any time soon...

I'm sure someone will start something soon enough though. :(

DZLE

Smash Master
When all hope is lost, dont hope for anything more or else youll end up supremely disappointed. But really, we need to figure something out.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So Ken Neth and I have formed a separate panel and have agreed to create a new rankings list. We've discussed it intensely, and have come up with a new list. For the new list, check the end of the first post.

In other news, U.B.E.R. and T.G.W.P. will both be considered for Power Rankings. Let's hope that these two tournaments will continue, and become a monthly thing.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Isn't it a little late to complain about that? The list has been up for a long time...
But the reason you weren't on is a combination of not entering enough of the Melee tournaments that we had and the fact that you ranked slightly too low. Lada got in because in his last three tournaments, he ranked 5th, 4th, and 5th. Your last three, you also ranked 5th, 4th, 5th, but your second most recent tournament is older than Lada's 3rd most recent.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Sweet, now I'm actually within the qualifications to be on the Power Rankings. :p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
LOL I just checked, and yes...indeed you are. Those 3 tournaments for the minimum requirement was really spread out, but I guess it still works. :laugh:

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
3 major tournies, 2 minor tournies, 2 Smashfests. (One minor tourney back in May) :p

I have no illusions about getting on the PR this month, because of how spread out my tournies have been and my general inactivity, but now I actually have hope, lol.

EDIT: PC is stalking me. I can't show him my moves, because he already knows them all xD

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
The list has been updated.

CorruptFate is no longer on the panel.

Also, there's also a bunch of minor qualification changes, due to us having two tournaments, again.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
LOL at the new power rankings. I feel like they're inaccurate.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I finally made it. :]

I am sooo happy.

Ill be much higher next time trust me. ;D

Top Bottom