• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Only one question.

Has Marsulas actually gone to three tournies already? Maybe there was one several months ago that I wasn't at which he came to.

You deserve to be on the PR Marsulas, but I just want to make sure you meet the qualifications first (going to 3 tournies isn't hard).

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
i'll be on there someday i can probably beat lanky now
the first time we faced he ***** me pretty bad

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I heard you guys have seeding,l how would moving Yaz down affect his seeding?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i'll be on there someday i can probably beat lanky now
the first time we faced he ***** me pretty bad
Why do you have to be me on the spot? Now I'm gonna have this over my head next time you come. Oh, so much pressure! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!

Although...have no clue who you are...not good with names...

I heard you guys have seeding,l how would moving Yaz down affect his seeding?
it was 2 tourneys wasnt it?

EDIT: im not sure wut constitutes as back to back... but this wud be why he is allowed on the rankings
The whole not showing up to tournies and absolutely no tournies at all for a few months kinda f***ed up the rankings.

IT'S INACCURATE, WE KNOW, GIVE US A BREAK!!

By next update, it should be normal...if, that is, everyone shows up, places what they should place, and we keep these tournies going.

Red dog, G-kirb...you better not f*** us up. Keep these tournies going so we can have a more accurate PR. It's a decent trade-off!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So uh yea I leave for St. George wednesday so most likely I won't be able to participate in a tourny eithe rtil the holidays or until i get a car.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Why are people on the panel complaining to each other about this? 0_o

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
lol! People actually arguing. Get over it guys. The list is technical accurate as to how everything is going in the smash scene. Though in reality it is wrong because of skill levels. Doesn't matter though, because it is accurate according to the UT rules and stuff :)

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Wow. Just wow. I have a question for you.

Why would the panel work so hard to put up a list that they know is blatantly wrong in comparison to what it should be?
In b4 11/12/07 Joke List

And DRyu, I don't think anyone's arguing. Lanky's just saying to Yaz that he knows that the ranking's "inaccurate" because Yaz wasn't at the tourney. Kenny's just pointing something out as well.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135

Why would the panel work so hard to put up a list that they know is blatantly wrong in comparison to what it should be?
Um....

lol! People actually arguing. Get over it guys. The list is technical accurate as to how everything is going in the smash scene. Though in reality it is wrong because of skill levels. Doesn't matter though, because it is accurate according to the UT rules and stuff :)
In b4 11/12/07 Joke List

And DRyu, I don't think anyone's arguing. Lanky's just saying to Yaz that he knows that the ranking's "inaccurate" because Yaz wasn't at the tourney. Kenny's just pointing something out as well.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What they said.

Silly Kenny, being all personal.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Why do you have to be me on the spot? Now I'm gonna have this over my head next time you come. Oh, so much pressure! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!

Although...have no clue who you are...not good with names...

The whole not showing up to tournies and absolutely no tournies at all for a few months kinda f***ed up the rankings.

IT'S INACCURATE, WE KNOW, GIVE US A BREAK!!

By next update, it should be normal...if, that is, everyone shows up, places what they should place, and we keep these tournies going.

Red dog, G-kirb...you better not f*** us up. Keep these tournies going so we can have a more accurate PR. It's a decent trade-off!!
<.< wuts the tradeoff exactly? and i cant garuntee tournaments its not my house its my dads i have to ask permission and other things related to it not being my house

i strongly agree with this... rankings shud be skill based, if special circumstances arise then take special measures to insure accuracy :/ this is definetely special circumstances

In b4 11/12/07 Joke List

technically yaz WAS at my tourney...
lol

___X___

Smash Lord
hey this PW list looks nice, i thought i was gonna get wayy lower.. but soon ill be first again, gonna own EVERYONEEEEEEE CHYEAAAAAAAAAA

-Mars-

Smash Hero
X I kno how you can get to no.1 on the power rankings.................................play a better character:)

Edit: Bleh these rankings have too many Snakes!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
]Edit: Bleh these rankings have too many Snakes!
So Utah has 3 Snakes now in the top 10.
So... which one's Solid, which one's Liquid, and who's Solidus?

In fact, we should get one more so we can get Naked Snake/Big Boss.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
cool! in denial with the cruel regulators smoking cigaro cigaro can't you see that you love my ****?
haha

wangston

Smash Lord
Utah is probably the worst state in smash ever, if ken4neth is number 1. He is a joke, he has to use 1000 blue shells to win in mk: dd. On top of that he johns about sleeping with a fan. Who johns about that?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
So. I am leaving in 5 minutes to Utah.

Discuss

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
lol you act like we haven't for a long time. I have a legit signature! I need to make it smaller so it doesn't get cut off though, but yeah my sig is quality.
Yeah guys! Easy brushing plus text and a nice little grunge background

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh you're cool. Don't forget the custom drawn diddy and the overlayed Sheik. Plus the blur/fading on the edges. lol and you expect people to like you.
Everyone just said that I shouldn't have you like me. So, I am working on it.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
This list hasn't been updated in a while. There are reasons for that, I know, just saying.

Also, B+ rankings. Lets start those. I actually feel like I can place at that xD

Top Bottom