• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

Dekar173

Justice Man
All of NM's best (including Sinz) all of AZ's best and all of UT's best were at this tourney, as well as the best GnW in the south. No reason to beat yourselves up over placings, it happens at tourneys. I took ****ing 33rd at WHOBO (I think, could have been even worse... I 2-0d Lee Martin and Sethlon in pools only to choke hard in bracket XD) and I'm pretty sure I took second from last at SWAT. **** happens. Take it with your stride and keep on truckin'

tl;dr UT is beast, and I heart you all (very homo) especially Lanky (god your tat is sick) and X (god your anal is... Sonic is sick). Of course, I didn't include Sinz because he's NM, and he'll be back soon enough ;)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Someone needs to tell Yaz to stop screwing with the brackets by replacing someone midway through a tournament, having someone else replace him midway, etc. I only recently found out that Yaz let X take his place in finals. This kind of stuff just makes if harder to rank everyone accurately, yet still keep it fair. It's things like this that makes me lose motivation to keep the rankings going...

And I'm not going to go around to ask this to all panel members elsewhere, since I'm not in the mood, so I'm just going to ask it here. We tend to keep players on the rankings for at least one more update despite the fact that they are leaving, as long as the person has entered a tournament since the last update. In that case, should we follow suit and keep Ken Neth on for one more list? Or take him off?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
That shouldn't be hard if you quickly "banged a girl" shortly after arriving at your mission site... ;) DO IT! (Quite literally...)

Okay...I'm tired, and I tend to say weird stuff...

Utah has a power rankings? And Ken Neth is #1 with snake?? I guess that's why people were saying my name reminded them of him..

I better start living up to my name.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Huge Update Alert!

Okay, so this update has 3.5 changes:
1: The list is updated, of course.
1.5: It's no longer top-10.
2: Ken Neth is off the power rankings and the panel, but he's not forgotten...
3: Sinz is taking Ken Neth's place on the panel.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
About me being listed as a panel member. I did not have ANY input on this list. So don't hassle me.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
there kinda isnt a lot of people right now, so we are keeping it small, coming up for a top 10 would involve putting people on there that arent even active anymore

also a sonic and a fox on the top five, our state is ridiculous

also PC can you put me as the standard color fox :O

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Wow why is kenny bronze? What ever happened to sexy silver? HMM!! and how come in his description there is no reference to the most dangerous snake?!? HMM!!

Anyways good job everyone. I expect to try from now on :)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I figured someone like Yaz would get silver. Kenny had a lot of ups and downs, so I wasn't sure if his accomplishments were solid enough. And as funny as mentioning "the most dangerous snake" would be, I'm keeping it professional.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
We should be in a while. I hope to see you when we do!

Top Bottom