• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

C!Z

Smash Lord
You realize I meant melee and I just have to 3 stock you right? The bet is you can't get "more" than 1 stock, but against a Ganon I'm sure it will be a 4 stock lol.

Fox/Sheik are my secondaries, still main man with sword =]

Get your *** over here Minato haha

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sounds like GKirb is hoping C!Z stays still long enough for an up tilt from Ganondorf... twice.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You realize I meant melee and I just have to 3 stock you right? The bet is you can't get "more" than 1 stock, but against a Ganon I'm sure it will be a 4 stock lol.

Fox/Sheik are my secondaries, still main man with sword =]

Get your *** over here Minato haha
lol when did you become such an *******.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
C!Z I'm done with smash. :V Just letting you know

I might start playing again if I come back, But I'll be mad scrubby and I need a new gamecube controller X_X

C!Z

Smash Lord
LoL naw I was an ******* over there too.

David if you come back we'll be playin as much as we can. We'll figure out your controller situation.

Thinh! Quit holdin out, I know you've read this lol.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
What's the rush? It's not like people are checking the Melee rankings left and right... And I'm quite busy with moving, at the moment.
There are people checking the Melee rankings often. Fun smasher C!Z and ******* C!Z.
And looks like I'll be leaving for Utah on Sunday or so. Someone better host something.

C!Z

Smash Lord
No big rush, I just didn't think it took that much effort to do it. I've just seen you post multiple times so I thought you were just avoiding it or something idk.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
C!Z, you better face me in Melee when I'm in Utah. Don't care who you use, let's just Smash.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
There was a point when he didn't care at all for rankings, back when he didn't care much for Smash and only cared if he wins money from it.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
That was back when i was good. Thanks for answering my question butt.

Top Bottom