• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Utah Power Rankings (last updated on - Brawl: 03/08/10 Melee: 01/10/10)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Whoops.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
If you mean the top 10 picture...

Open Photoshop/GIMP/any image editor with a gradient function.
Make a base blank slate the size you want the image to be.
Put a gradient on it, one of the colors being transparent.
Make a second blank slate slightly smaller than the first.
Put a gradient going perpendicular to the first (different color too).
Place the second image over the first so that it's centered.
Cut out thin strips of the second image (equal size) to divide it up into how many you want on your Power Rankings.
Take pictures of the characters in Brawl and upload them using the internet.
Crop the pictures to size and place them in the boxes.
Add text.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Crop the pictures to size and place them in the boxes.
I actually used a layer mask for each rank, so I don't have to crop each character image every time it changes. It makes finding the best spot to put the character in much easier.

And just so people know, the template that I made to make editing that image easier uses a total of 32 layers.

Edit: But aside from that, Kofu did a pretty good job at describing what I essentially did. But if you're going to do this, make sure that you do some calculations on the size of the image, to make all of the borders' thickness and box sizes the same.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Utah sucks. I'm going to be first by the end of the month.

r3d d09

Smash Master
stocks shouldn't matter, correct? it's the bracket win/loss ratio. even if you won a match set, did you lose one of the matches? either way. i'm being a **** ATM so i'm going to log before i start something. haha. Night <3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If he 3-stocks EVERY match, then that would imply that he also 2-0's every set.

But what I'm getting at, is if his skill level is higher than everyone else's to the point that he can three-stock them every time, then he deserves first for sure. But that's not going to happen, since we've already seen him in a tournament of ours, already, so there's really nothing to take seriously, here.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I think Red Dog should be first place.

Serious.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I have the determination to be 1st :p. I have proved it at halo. top 10 best in state at the age of 15-16. lol
and how many halo players are there in utah O.o

anyways. i love the joke sinz ;)

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I won one game and lost to a peach that got 13th and a snake that got 9th.....the people i lost to weren't even good. I got thirty-freaking-third.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I won one game and lost to a peach that got 13th and a snake that got 9th.....the people i lost to weren't even good. I got thirty-freaking-third.
Marsulas! haha don't even worry dude. Sheesh you guys are freakin hard on yourself. You need to have more faith in your skill, just because you place bad in one tournament it doesn't mean you suck. So don't act like it dude.

Top Bottom