• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official UK 'Bad Guy' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J03

Smash Master
-THE OFFICAL UK 'BAD GUY' THREAD-
what not to do on the UK boards

Through-out UK's smash history numberous people have played the role of the online 'bad guy'.
This person themselves was/is normally perfectly nice and fun to be around. Yet for some reason they let there onine persona become bitter for reasons unknown.
The time has come to define the reasons why.
I think it's time to acknowledge the efforts of these fine gentlemen through the ages.
Also to find out who was the worst 'bad guy' of them all.

Voters, rev your opinions.​

1. KONE

First off from as early as i can remember, is the infamous KONE.
KONEs post are quite a classic version of bad guy. His bluntness, modesty (ahem) and eagerness to reject other peoples opinions meant he was only the centre of a debate as few dared to cross his path. Ironically most of the pople who did are also on this list :laugh:

Lets look at some of KONE's posts.

Your awful mate. Glad u werent at tki . tki had the nicest, coolest vibe of any tournament in along time. Surprise surprise there was a lack of any of the top melee lot to clot up the fun/mafia.
ok...your literally not in sdb anymore. yeh. sorry man . ive not seen u in ages. u dont make the effort and no one in sdb knows u. you deserve it.
Quick roundup:

Charles : You suck at running a tournament. Thats obvious though. Bracket was ****e. To many crew members in same side and im pretty sure that va played frostbyte first round of bracket. VA did you win your pool? if i hadnt played jam id have **** on edwin or amcd and got 5th

I hate london.

You kidding me? its Edmas baby, how could you forget the seasonal ****ing event of the year. Where else would you want to be with that xmassy feeling?

x.
2. Mr P

Next on our list was the person who was always up to give his opinion at the drop of a hat. Thats right, its Mr P.
His posts where frequent and either very lengthy or short and sweet. Mr P is a bad guy in a way most people are, but he wasnt afraid to express it. He'd pipe in with insults and sarcasm all over the show.

Lets look back on some of Mr P's more classic moments.

get out.

PESUS CHRIST, THE IDIOTS JUST KEEP PIPING ALONG ALL AFTER A PIECE OF THE P.

This post doesn't even make sense....
This history lesson is just REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY fascinating btw idiots

See this is what happens when Scotland doesnt post their amazing patter in threads like this, pics anyone ? I'll be back soon.... maybe with grayfox

i used to think Italians sucked at smash, but i will admit i was slightly off. I used to think the Italians posts sucked, BUT THEY STILL DO.

This thread needs to start piping up if i am being honest, no wonder not many americans are coming, they come in and read **** patter like this and their beliefs that Europe is full of ***gots is reafirmed.

Lets start with the Swedes:

I LOVE YOU CHRIS <3<3<3
3. PDOT & Professor Pro

After a long and hefty amount of time smashboards appeared calm, little did we know that a storm was brewing, one that spread in and out of the forums, the ongoing arguements of P.Pro & PDOT. Though not nessecarily 'bad guys' there post created feelings equal to that of any bad guy post.

Some of PDOT & Professor Pro's highlights include

LOLOL!

prof you suck too much ****, making you crazy
PDOT. Your a prick, I own you all the time and i dont like you, *** you, yeah... You got a PHAT Chin iswell seriously. Beg man get a life... prick..... SMASH!?!?
Prof just hates cos he's a ****** and etc. Im leaving at 6pm, idiot.
Who said you were even wanted there prick.
Both of us last stock battlefield you were recovering with the forward B with marth and I was on stage and was fox and I jumped out and did a Nair which was obviously gonna reuslt in me dying but it still hit you (:)) and you were like why did you do that for get finished or whatever dumb **** you talk lol. You need to grow up though with your english, seriously its poor. And stop speaking about yourself in 3rd person when we see you, saying stupidness like 'Chrisboi give you nice finish' and even when you talk about yourself its not proper english lol.
Man up and MM lol, your face seriously went from before I asked you:

to when I asked you:

.....MANUP has to be one word for you....MANUP

He gets happy over everything lol but when it happens to him it was just a friendly but he plays his HEART out in nearly every game he plays which is why I can gurantee I will **** him in a tourn.
4. VanityAngel

Like i said, for a while the boards where without a 'bad guy', without a scene some might say. untill VanityAngel took it upon himself to fill the boots for the UK. VanityAngel was a ruthless bad guy who downright refused to acknowledge peoples thought, feelings, and in some cases there existance!.

Lets see some of VanityAngel's posts.

I'll talk whatever **** I like on forums and you or anyone else caring doesn't really bother me. Crack is what makes these forums interesting for me so I'll keep on insulting edwin/chris until my face is blue.
lol, edwin as if you understand anything in life.
Not reading your posts is brilliant, it's like I win everytime. NEW RESOLVE EVERYONE, SCROLL DOWN PAST PRO'S POSTS EVERYTIME YOU SEE HE WAS THE LAST PERSON TO POST! LIFE IS AMAZING.
5. BULLET BILL

'Doc is maddddddddddddddd good dude. one Bair + Cape = INSTANT ****' -m2k

The final bad guy is another of some debate in itself, He speaks his mind no matter what he's thinking Its BULLET BILL! He refuses to restrain anything that may cause offense no matter what!

Lets look at some classic BULLET BILL examples.

VA you are dumb and I am smarter then you and there is nothing you can do about it, one day i was trying to become dumb so I said I am gonna ask VA, that is how dumb you are VA . . ..that is how dumb you are.
Nice ego. How about some more johns about TNJ2 I can't believe how sad you are. Oh and lol about you being hot. You scare kids
Oh come on people this is ******** and pointless. Pointless because Melee in the UK remains to be predictable as **** with the only new addition to the top players being p.pro. ******** because people are already argueing and disagreeing with everyone. Euan's even brought Davemans into it (again) . And No Euan you thick turd I didn't say that the London ranbats and the NW ranbats were the only way to be ranked in the UK.
6. SPKZ

Although SPKZ wasn't particularly nasty on the boards, he was definatly nasty in real life. In his career he accumulated thigs via theft. These include :-

1. Nintendo DS

2. Sony PSP

3. Over £200 in hard cash

4. Numberous Controllers

Well, there you have it people, the UK top 5 'bad guys' and 1 REALLY bad guy but in which order should they be in??

!YOU DECIDE!

!DISCUSS!

J03

Smash Master
well.

IF ANYONE ELSE CAN FIND SOME FITTING POSTS BY ANY OF THEM PLEASE LINK THEM TO ME HERE, IF THERE GOOD ENOUGH I'LL UPDATE THE THREAD.

IF YOU WISH TO NOMINATE SOMEONE ELSE THEN ALSO DO IT HERE, BUT DO SO WITH GOOD REASON, AND HAVE SOME GOOD QUOTES TOO!!!

Kone

Smash Master
Ill be ****ed off if any of the other dip****s get anywhere near me, especially euan. VA is alreet but still abit meh :/ bit of a pointless poll imo. idiot joe :/

grayfox

Smash Champion
I'm voting for bullet bill because hes got so much banter and his first quote is probably one of the more finely tuned and well assembled insults i've ever came across on the smashboards.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Offline Bad Guys

How can you forget Ogre! (I STAMP ON THE FLOOR I'M SO MAD I LOST TO FROSTBYTE JOHNS JOHNS)

SPKZ!

I wanna see what people say before this is closed maybe =x depends how offending it is..and you have to consider this:

» Smash Tournaments » Regional Zones » Europe

Im sorry but if Spkz was in this I'd vote for him, what a prick. He stole my brother's DS, PSP + one of my controllers + some money.

He also took money from smashers during fests. Pretty obvious why he don't come on the boards anymore ._.
Kone used to house him years ago, heard he never washed and also stole like £150 from him >> so he chucked him out

grayfox

Smash Champion
I nominate Joe - here's my example:

-THE OFFICAL UK 'BAD GUY' THREAD-
what not to do on the UK boards

Through-out UK's smash history numberous people have played the role of the online 'bad guy'.
This person themselves was/is normally perfectly nice and fun to be around. Yet for some reason they let there onine persona become bitter for reasons unknown.
The time has come to define the reasons why.
I think it's time to acknowledge the efforts of these fine gentlemen through the ages.
Also to find out who was the worst 'bad guy' of them all.

Voters, rev your opinions.​

1. KONE

First off from as early as i can remember, is the infamous KONE.
KONEs post are quite a classic version of bad guy. His bluntness, modesty (ahem) and eagerness to reject other peoples opinions meant he was only the centre of a debate as few dared to cross his path. Ironically most of the pople who did are also on this list :laugh:

Lets look at some of KONE's posts.

2. Mr P

Next on our list was the person who was always up to give his opinion at the drop of a hat. Thats right, its Mr P.
His posts where frequent and either very lengthy or short and sweet. Mr P is a bad guy in a way most people are, but he wasnt afraid to express it. He'd pipe in with insults and sarcasm all over the show.

Lets look back on some of Mr P's more classic moments.

3. PDOT & Professor Pro

After a long and hefty amount of time smashboards appeared calm, little did we know that a storm was brewing, one that spread in and out of the forums, the ongoing arguements of P.Pro & PDOT. Though not nessecarily 'bad guys' there post created feelings equal to that of any bad guy post.

Some of PDOT & Professor Pro's highlights include

4. VanityAngel

Like i said, for a while the boards where without a 'bad guy', without a scene some might say. untill VanityAngel took it upon himself to fill the boots for the UK. VanityAngel was a ruthless bad guy who downright refused to acknowledge peoples thought, feelings, and in some cases there existance!.

Lets see some of VanityAngel's posts.

5. BULLET BILL

'Doc is maddddddddddddddd good dude. one Bair + Cape = INSTANT ****' -m2k

The final bad guy is another of some debate in itself, He speaks his mind no matter what he's thinking Its BULLET BILL! He refuses to restrain anything that may cause offense no matter what!

Lets look at some classic BULLET BILL examples.

Well, there you have it people, the UK top 5 'bad guys' but in which order should they be in??

!YOU DECIDE!

!DISCUSS!

J03

Smash Master
loooool, grayfox you might have a point there, ill look into it

as for spkz he blates should go on the list, he was a 'bad guy' in real life who stole ****, ill add him now

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I'll probably end up closing this tommorow though =x, I'm only letting this stay alive for the lolz, might teach europe + the UK a lesson ;). This will prob offend people >_> *cough* bullet bill + VA xD

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lool its spkz definitely he stole from his best only friend rofl.

lool fuzzy bought a new controller and left it at spkz , as soon as he went to get it back he modded it with his controller using his motherboard and all sorts

lool he stole his AR(fuzzyness)

i thought black people only stole ;p

spkz is on a another level of stealing his best friend wtf xD

Aiko

Smash Champion
best thread EVAAAAR!! XD i lol'd so hard.

Charles: this won't offend anyone but bullet bill. he is the odd one out of the lot, because the rest won't take it to heart.

VA

Smash Hero
I love this thread, it's freaking awesome.

I think my favourite post of all is pro's illustrations of chribois face, I actually lol'd. It is funny how all of bullet bills are posts aimed either directly or indirectly at me though...LOL!

Kone

Smash Master
I love this thread btw lol joe.

Few words on Spkz-

I housed Craig for around 6 months. He never washed his clothes or took a shower/bath. He was constantly on the internet and never paid for it. He never bought any food and ate others even though we had told him not to. He stole £200 , computer games, weed, dvds and my computer capture card. He also cried alot which was painful to deal with. Got to the point were we literally booted him out the house. What a tit.

Id like to see jake on there. He spat on the floor after losing to frost lol. Also, though he posted sparingly you'll find 90% are pure anger.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
wow this sk guy must have been terrible stealing money, items and even not taking a bath (gross) haha ima glad ima one of the good guys

VA

Smash Hero
My sig is so cool, I'm like beating away all these noobs with a burning sword. I love it.

crewster

Smash Lord
lol VA has a mad good point there lol. who has the best sig in the UK?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (look down v)

Also: one of us should make a "UK (Europe possibly) sig Competition" thread.

crewster

Smash Lord
And what's so special about 1337 posts (soz I'm being n00by, I'm new to the europe boards).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'd have to actually use photoshop for the first time in ages if that thread was made.

>__>

OGRE™

Smash Rookie
How can you forget Ogre! (I STAMP ON THE FLOOR I'M SO MAD I LOST TO FROSTBYTE JOHNS JOHNS)

*cough* Haven't said anything on the boards in a while, just thought I'd take this opportunity to say: Die in a fire, Charles. It was a bad day, like nearly 2 years ago >.>. I'm not even going to go in to what else was behind me being so mad after my loss to Frostbyte <.<. It didn't really have anything to do with losing to him, it was just a bad day, and I was in a bad mood, and I kinda' took it out on Frosty/the rest of the room by being ****ty. I apologised for what I did the next time I saw Frosty, which may have been months later, but still.

Id like to see jake on there. He spat on the floor after losing to frost lol. Also, though he posted sparingly you'll find 90% are pure anger.
Same again, for bringing up the Frost thing, which was like I said, just a side-effect of a bad day, which I apologised for, so: die in a fire Ed xD. Also, my posts were mostly retaliatory to something someone said. I get riled easy, so sue me <.<.

But with the joking 'die in a fire's said, I'd like to note I'm not offended by the suggestion I should be on here. In fact, I'm almost offended I wasn't on the original list. How COULD you forget about me and my apparently memorable foul temper >:O? I should almost definately be on this list, because I'm easily as much of an *** as Ed, Euan, and the others, I just don't come on the boards as often xD. Other then my wrongful omission from this list, it looks good xP

J03

Smash Master
=o long post dude. This thread isnt made to be upsetting just a reflection on the players development so we can have a chuckle at some of the things that were awkward to comment on at the time.

A sense of maturity, if you will.

EDIT: xD ill put you on the list ^___________^
but i need some quotes and posts.

P.s. come to ggt2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom