• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official UK 'Bad Guy' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm voting for bullet bill because hes got so much banter and his first quote is probably one of the more finely tuned and well assembled insults i've ever came across on the smashboards.
WHAT THE HELL loool. I wrote that comment for Bullet Bill cos he was complaining on msn about VA being a prick an idiot etc...so I was like why dont you just respond in a dumb but smart way cos thats what I do and have fun, and then he was like I am not that creative so I sent him that exact comment and he put it on smashboards, I want to claim it back lol. CHANGE IT NOW J03! Or atleast give me props underneath that comment before prick Charles closes.

hear that Aaron? :laugh::laugh:
YES I DID loool, I feel that comment should be under my belt as assisting the banter, you have poor banter if you steal other peoples banter, unless you still it for the banter, I dont mean that fact that your stealing the banter, I mean if you are stealing the banter for the banter then you have the banter....for the banter.

COEY

Smash Lord
That paint picture really does illustrate my point. I'm so thankful for smart, well reasoned players like TC in the active community.

COEY

Smash Lord
No way you made that for ben lol. Close this thread if needs be but i know how awesome ben is, i think even if he himself says you told it him then thats still just him being modest. the most i can accept is that he took some contribution (very possibly only a minute slice) of your humour and added it to his own vast imagination to create that most excellent of posts. i actually would believe that chrisboi told him to say it over you tbh.

*waits for thread to be locked*

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No way you made that for ben lol. Close this thread if needs be but i know how awesome ben is, i think even if he himself says you told it him then thats still just him being modest. the most i can accept is that he took some contribution (very possibly only a minute slice) of your humour and added it to his own vast imagination to create that most excellent of posts. i actually would believe that chrisboi told him to say it over you tbh.

*waits for thread to be locked*
lool I did tell him that, ask him yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom