• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

CRAXalfie

Smash Cadet
Happy Holidays guys. All the snow here in Japan is not as cool as I last remembered. I've been playing some smash with my brother, I don't remember him sucking this bad. =P But I'm training him and he's getting there.

I'm flying back January 5th. I believe that's a Thursday. Anyone down to play the next day? I'll get in contact with Brandon and Sean, let's see if he's down to hold some people at his place. Let me know if you guys are interested.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I'll try and make it down.

also if anyone is interested, starting tonight (probably) me and spencer are gonna be in columbia probably doing nothing but playing smash and other "activities" so if anyone's around, hit me or spencer up

me- 706-414-5364
spencer- 843-697-4691

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Hay guys I'm thinking a good date for the tournament is Jan.15. I have one TV that I can barrow( I have an ASUS monitor so I can't play my Wii on it until I get a converter) and Caleb said he would bring a set up For ssbm. So what do you guys think. Also why is Metakight banned.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
school.

winning this tournament and then driving 5 hours back to greensboro seems like it'll take quite a bit out of my sunday evening. such things are usually better suited for saturday.

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
school.

winning this tournament and then driving 5 hours back to greensboro seems like it'll take quite a bit out of my sunday evening. such things are usually better suited for saturday.
Well Saturdays are taken up with other events at the store. That's Why I did Sunday. We can also Get more players form School on sunday.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
MK isn't anything like turbo or HDR Kumes.. -_- Hell, Turbo Akuma is broken completely.. way wayyyyyyyy worse than MK. HDR Akuma is just banned because his air fireball goes in a angle that a lot of the characters have no options against because the games before him had none of that **** so they weren't built for that angle.. MK still isn't that ********.

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Hay Guys I'm sorry to inform you but I can't host a tournament on the 15th :(. This is due to me having to deal with college preparation. I'm deeply sorry. I will find another time to host a tournament at dotgames.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I saw you on the chat Austin haha.

There was actually references to your combo vid.

You need to make another one.. -_- Sorry your combo vids were ****in awesome.

Top Bottom