• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
for all the sc/nc/ga/whatever area players out there i'll be hosting a tournament april 21st in columbia. it'll just be melee and we're hoping to at least get most of the notable people (i know lololol) from south carolina out so we can all actually meet each other and get a good assessment of where south carolina is. we'll do cash money for singles obviously and maybe some doubles/crew stuff too if we have enough interest, but at this point i really just want to try to get people playing matches and having a good time. more details to come, but if we could get a little hype going on the boards that would be sweet

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I just moved to charleston and we have 5 great brawlers here who have never entered a tourney but are pretty good. i'd like to see a tourney in SC that we could make it to some time, can we get some intrest

Setstage(Houston) Ness, ROB, Diddy
Zaug(Carter) Zelda/Sheik, Pit, Wolf
BigM(Miller) Olimar, Kirby
Hater(Coss) Gannondorf, Captain Falcon, G&W, Olimar, Samus
Hawk(Herb) Game&Watch
i've been waiting so long to do this again. it's been ages.

GANNON-BANNED

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
i've been waiting so long to do this again. it's been ages.

GANNON-BANNED
oh god......

also the smashfest has been moved a week back to the 28th to try to accomodate erryone in south carolina. i'm hoping this is enough notice so that maybe some people from ga/nc can arrange things and get there. i don't really know who to tell to get the word out so herp

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
falcon?

he's like ganon but faster and weaker right?

yeah, i think that character could make a little bit of sense to me. but i still dunno if i'll go...falcon crews sound like so much fun tho lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Yessir--

Nasty knees, manly moaning, lovely lightning, and moves being shown.

The only people I really know for sure that even play Captain Falcon in the four areas are SMFF, Spank, Shove, and myself.

Clemson's gonna hafta work. ~_~
You played my Falcon before.. lol

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
get at my captain fabulous. throwing out hella triple knees on the goose creek dudes yesterday WATCH OUT

falcon crews is going down for sure

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
Stuff.

Just an fyi for the Augusta area, for 28 April.

I have a vehicle that can transport 8 people plus 2 setups.

Spots definitely gone: Sai, Chase, Andy, Manny, Marcus and probably a set up... so I have 3 people spots and space for a set up.

Just a PSA

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Howdy all fellow SC smashers, I was curious if any know of a place in Greenville, SC that I can host a tournament somewhere around June 23 or 30? I've tried a few places with no results since I want to kinda help with the SC smash community. If I am able to host this I know I might be able to get some people from Alabama and Georgia since that is where I am currently smashing while I'm at school down here. Thanks y'all

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Howdy, SC Thread.

I'm a smasher from NY/CT and am considering taking a quick vacation down to Charleston for a few days as I've wanted to visit the city for a while now. I was wondering if there are any Smashers in the area who are down to host a dude for a few hours to smash and chill and whatnot.

allshort17

Smash Ace
Hey. How large is the scene near Savannah? Large enough to have a small group of let's say 10 players have tournaments? I'm talking about Brawl bu the way.

Kudzu

Smash Rookie
Yo Mantis were you at the UNC tourney this weekend? I must've missed you.

Kryp

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty new to the area and trying to get involved in the smash scene around here, I live around the Columbia area. I don't mind traveling and would really enjoy to play some new people. XD If anyone's up for it, let me know.

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
For sure man, during this next month I should be available to play a good bit, as I'm sure some others will be as well. I 'm in the Columbia area too. PM me if you want to set something up.

Also, I was recently informed that this thread is fairly underutilized in this area and everyone uses facebook for the most part.

Hit up that link to the first annual Columbia Smash Fest and you'll see pretty much everyone there.

Cheers

Top Bottom